Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

I laugh lightly, having reached my aim.
"Still don't agree to you." I say and try to get my hands free again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm

I keep holding his wrists "Don't try that again Taylor or you're NOT staying for dinner" I laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"I'll be a good boy." I grin innocently.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

"sure you will be" I laugh and let go of your wrists
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 pm

I give you a grin and pretend to attack you again, but before you can grab my wrists again, I pull back and take a few steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"Taylor, I can't believe this you are like a puppy who wants to attack his boss" :O
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

I look at you with a shy grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm

"and now a shy puppy who wants to cuddle with his boss but can't" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm

"Are you my boss? And who says I can't?" I grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 pm

"In my home, I'm the boss yes and I'm saying you can't" :Cool man:
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:30 pm

"Good you remind me of that." I finally give up and get the point.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"awwwww" I smile, get up and pull him in a hug
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Let you hug me and then give you a surprised look.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 pm

I pull away and look at you "what? can't I hug my puppy?" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 pm

"Not sure you're puppy deserves that." I said not really warming up to the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

I laugh, shake my head and sit back down on the couch
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I sit back down, next to you and watch you for a while in silence.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

I eat another chocolate and feel Mac staring at me "you want one as well?" i ask with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Being somewhat lost in thoughts, well actually thinking about nothing, just staring holes into the air, I didn't really notice that I was staring at Stella and snap out of my somewhat faraway stupor with a shake of my head.
"Sorry, what?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

"You want a chocolate as well?" I ask again and look at you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

"No, thanks. There were only for you." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

"you want to see me fat or something Taylor?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 pm

"Am I supposed to answer that?" I say with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:35 pm

"No" I pout and eat another chocolate
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

"See, you'll be fine, h... Stella." I say and drop my eyes to my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next