Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 pm

"and is that you?" I grin and grab the chocolates and take one out of the box
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:37 pm

"That... depends on you." I replied with a shy glance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 pm

"On me?" I smile and eat the chocolate I'm holding
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well, I can't descover your secrets if you don't want me to, right?" I state seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:46 pm

"hmm you've got a good point there" I smile and hand you a chocolate Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 pm

"Am I collecting brownie points here?" I asked with a smirk and thankfully take the chocolate. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 pm

"No, you'll only get one" I smile and eat another chocolate Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

"I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am

"are you scared you'll get a bit butt from it?" I grin and eat another chocolate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"Hey, that's a women's fear. Men don't care as much about it." I teased with a small grin. "Besides I don't worry about it, because it won't happen anyways."
I said that, knowing my eating behavior.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"Men don't care? oh Mac don't you know they do care! women don't like gross fat men" I grin and eat another chocolate, they are so great!
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:58 pm

I arche my brows at Stella's comment.
"Some do. By the way, I don't need to care... you know my eating behavior." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

"you should be worried about your eating behavior, it's not good Mac" I frown
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I knew she would say that.... hm, maybe I should start right now?
"I know, but bad habbits die hard. How about I take you and Eleni out for dinner? That is if you want to and she wants to join us." I asked in a serious tone, now slightly getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

I hear him getting a slightly bit nervous I smile but know I have to say no because I already started dinner "That's very nice of you Mac but I already peeled the patatoes, why don't you stay here for dinner"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 pm

"If you want me to, I can't say no, can I?" I ask her, knowing that I couldn't ever say no if she asked. Even if she asked me to marry her right now, I would not be able to say no. right... because she would do that right now... stop dreaming! my brain yells at me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"That's right you can't say no" I grin and eat a piece of chocolate "besides, I'm not that hungry after these chocolates. Why did you buy them in the first place?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

"Hm... gentleman as I am I never come to see a woman without bringing her something she likes." I counter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 pm

"Mac, you know you don't have to bring anything when you come see me. although I do like the chocolates" I grin and eat another one "why don't you sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:28 pm

"Well, I'm old fashioned at time, you know that." I say and smile shyly, but follow your suggention and sit down. "By the way, anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Actually you can" I smile and give you a chocolate "please eat some before I'm getting fat" Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"With your job, Stella, how would that be possible?" I smile and take your offer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

"my job huh, my job has been doing paperwork for 3 days, trust me I grained a lot of pounds! Look!" I lift my shirt up and show my 'fat' tummy "that's terrible don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

"Hm... let me see..." I stand up and walk over to you eying your 'fat' tummy. "Actually... I can't agree with you." I say as I start to tickle your sides.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

"I said look, not touch!" I laugh and grab your wrists to keep your hands away from my sides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next