Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 am

Shannon took a sip of her drink, "The only Keven I know of is a Sgt. Keven Armstrong of the 109th." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:44 pm

"You know him then." I said with a happy smile. That Keven really had something I liked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Shannon nodded, then smiled a bit, "He's a good man Haylen" she said to her, Shannon could tell that Haylen liked him, "So, you believe that he is the one?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

"Well, I don't know him that long, yet, but he's sweet and charming... and... okay, he's got something that I like pretty much. I hope he is that one." I said as I poured some coffee into the cups and then take a cookie to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Shannon took one of the cups, then sat back on the couch, smiling a bit at the same time, "Well, may you be blessed with a long relationship." she said in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"Thanks. I intend to work on that." I said and took a sip of my coffee. "Besides he asked me out for dinner on Friday."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Your welcome" Shannon replied, sitting up a bit when Haylen said the next part, "Did he now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm

"Said just dinner to get to know each other a little better, but then we got along pretty well." I said in a happy tone. "He called yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Shannon smiled, she was so happy for Haylen and that this was happening to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm

"I think I should come by and visit you some time soon. I somehow miss the girls." I said and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Shannon nodded, "That would be good, Sara and Colleen miss you." she said in reply before taking a drink of her coffee
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 pm

"I really feel like being a big sister or something when I hear that." I said happily and took a bite from my cookie.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Shannon smiled as she drank her coffee, "So, you plan on having a good time on this date of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"I'm trying, yes." I said and smiled. "I think it's gonna be fun. We had a lot of fun on the banquet already."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Shannon nodded, "Thats good Haylen" she replied, Shannon then sat froward on the couch, "Haylen, there is something you need to know: you have to be there for him if he is having a bad day. Don't try to fix it, just listen to him." she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I looked up at her a little surprised, but thankful that she said that, not sure what to say now, though.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 am

Shannon watched Haylen after she said that, "That didn't make sense did it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

"Well, I don't know him that well, but then I think that's what friends do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Shannon nodded, "Right" she replied, giving Haylen a comforting look as she said that to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"But it sounds like you know him quite well?" I say, hoping not to say the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, "Thomas and I met him a few times" she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

"Thought that. Anything else I should know about him?" I asked her, now getting a little curious. I knew that I would have a lot to find out on my own, but then if she knew him, maybe she could give some piece of advice, as she already did.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

"Well, Keven is very dedicated to his job." Shannon replied, "He's a leader and protector" she added, "And an outdoors man as well"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am

"Sounds much like me and quite interesting." I said with a small smile. Those things about him kinda fit though I wasn't sure about the protector yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Shannon watched Haylen as she spoke, "Something on your mind?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next