Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) Empty
PostSubject: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 am

Thomas was at one of the lab's scanners trying to identify a faded tattoo that Sid had pulled from a dead body that was found near the USS Intrepid Museum, he rubbed his eyes after the latest round came back negative, he muttered to himself in Irish, then tried the search again, expanding the search to outside North America, "Once more onto the breach" he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 pm

I walk into the lab and see Thomas. I lean against the door frame and watch Thomas sitting behind a computer "Thomas why don't you go home and let Adam do the search work? how long have you been here? 10 hours? 20 hours?" I ask and wonder how long he has been working. "I'm sure your family would like to see you once in a while"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Thomas looked up and saw Stella standing at the door, then looked at the clock, "Oh dear, I really lost what time it was." he said as he stood up from the computer, smiling at Stella's statement, "I sure they would" he replied, "Have Adam forward what he finds to my phone." he told Stella as he walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm

"Sure I'll call him right away, Have a good evening" I walk to the computer and sit down and grab my phone to call Adam
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

"You too" Thomas replied, he then went back to the locker room, changed, then headed home, calling Shannon as he walked out of the building
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:26 pm

I called Adam who came right away, when he arrived I said bye to Adam and went to the locker room to go home as well
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

meanwhile, Thomas returned home, Shannon was waiting for him, not happy that he was home late, but she understood, being a detective herself
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Stella didn't rush home, there was no one to go home to anyway, well that is not true.. she does have a little kitten. She went to a little store to get some groceries after an hour she finally reached her home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 pm

back home, Thomas and Shannon talked about what went on during the day and about the kids, as they talked, the search that Adam was watching for Thomas finished, a match came back to the tattoo Sid found, Adam sent it to Thomas's phone, who go the message, Thomas downloaded the photo, what he saw gave him a shock
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Stella turned on the tv, while watching the news she realized she didn't had anything to eat since this morning. so after watching the news she got up and made herself some dinner
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Thomas called Adam and asked if what he found was correct, Adam confirmed it for him, Thomas sighed, then told Adam he would check on when he got back to the lab tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Stella finished her dinner in peace. no calls from the lab, which she expected. It's like every Wednesday is a drama day, but today it was quiet.. too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:06 pm

after having dinner, Thomas and Shannon got to bed, both falling asleep fast
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Stella yawned and decided to go to bed early tonight. It has been a long day with a way too much coffee, again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Thomas held Shannon close to him as he slept, glad to be home, but at the same time, his last thought was of what Adam had found, he had a hard time believing it
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Stella takes a shower before going into bed. it doesn't take very long before she's asleep
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 am

the next day, Thomas was back at the lab, looking over what Adam had found for him, his fears confirmed as he looked at the search results
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 am

I walked into the lab and saw Thomas, this is not good I thought to myself while seeing the worried Thomas.

I walked to him and asked "what's wrong? You got the results?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 am

Thomas looked up at Stella, "The dead lad found near the Intrepid museum was a member of the Royal Irish Regiment. The same one that I was in." he replied in a grave tone, showing her the tattoo
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:33 pm

"I'm so sorry Thomas, did you know him?" I ask gently.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I walked into the room, seeing Thomas and Stella working on a case. Not having another case to work on I decide to see if they needed help.
"Any progress, yet?" I asked them as I walk up to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 pm

I turn around and see Mac "Yes the vic is a member of the Royal Irish Regiment" I explain
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:53 pm

"Okay..." I say and look up at Stella and then Thomas. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 pm

"not yet" I tell Mac, honestly I haven't had time to think about it either, just came to the lab just a minute before Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:08 pm

"Sorry. What else do you have?" I asked not being familiar with the case like they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)   unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

unexpected blast from the past (Stella, Mac, Lindsay and Danny)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next