Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:21 am

I woke up and look at the clock it was 7:30 am I'm still tried but can't lie here anymore I get up and look at my left hand and see the band aid Danny put on it earlier this morning I change in to Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) 3731610797_0fc3e2ec98 I walk out in the kitchen and no one is up I grab my money and leave a note that I'm going out for some coffees I come back 20 minutes later to see no one up still I put down the three White Chocolate Mocha I got for us I feel hungry so I look to see if they have any thing to eat and start making breakfast after a few minutes I hear someone up and I turn and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:51 am

For once I could no longer has to sleep, I was awake cons Lindsay she slept against me. Oh I wanted to sleep more because I still feel tired. I watch her sleep, then I cast an eye on the clock. It is not even 8 o'clock in the morning. Raaa I want to sleep again, but I can not. I remain to observe Lindsay for a while, then try to sleep without success. Then I get up quietly, without waking, and I go to Lucy's bedroom to find her too sleepy. So I approached her crib and took her in my arms gently so as not to wake her, and I walked to our room to see that Lindsay always sleep. So I'm getting closer again, and I lay quietly Lucy next to Lindsay, and I watch them both, ah, the women in my life. Then I quietly left the room quietly, and I am in the kitchen. I am wearing gray pants and a green t-shirt. Going into the kitchen I take a look in the room where is normally Nikki, but I can not find her, so I go into the kitchen and see the bottom. I advanced slowly after she saw me and I say even with a sleepy voice. I leave my glasses on my room.
Goodmornin. Did you sleep well?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:59 am

Danny told me Good morning and asked if I slept well I didn't but I fell better
Mornin Danny Yes I slept OK
I look back to the pancakes I was making and flip them
How did you sleep?...I got you and Linds a coffee
I point to it and forget the new pack of smoke in my back pants pocket that were popping out
Hope you don't mind I got hungry so I'm making Breakfast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:08 am

I was now completely in the kitchen, and yes I noticed that she cooks. I had already noticed because I was already in my room smelled, and I even think it was Lindsay who was preparing to eat. I watch while I tip the coffee, and I shall give my attention to what she does.
Thank you. You did not need to bother you you know. It is rather we who must make you breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:20 am

he said Thanks I turn and smile big and then he says it should be them cooking breakfast and not me
Your welcome and it no big deal I love it cook I learned when I was really young mom showed me how
I look away when I talked about my mom and started on the bacon

P.S. so to keep you waiting

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:33 am

I smiled while looking at everything she has prepared. While I listened to her talk about her mother, and because she learned to cook with her. Then I hand through my hair and I continue to watch. I say to myself that is too early to begin questioning her about her family and all, to see if she has not in other cities next to New York so that he could fetch her, and her avoid the adoption homes.
Do not tire yourself too much for the preparation, you know we're not big eaters the morning.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:39 am

I look at him again while he tells me they not big on eating in the mornings I smile and say
Thats cause you never ate my cooking
I giggle and lean over to grab the plate and drop my smokes I bite my lip and wait for Danny to say something

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Mon May 17, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:01 am

She turns to me and at the same time it shows me the cookies, a packet of cigarettes fell from his pocket. She looks at me until I say something. Oh yes of course I'll say something, because it was one of the things I ask her not to do. Especially here, because there's Lucy, and she is still small. But also because Nikki is too young to smoke, okay I'm not her father to the judge, but if it must be there, even for a short time, it must respect the rules. I'm not one has really bothered either, I'll just remind him that we do not smoke here. So I approached always calm, and I pick up the package that I keep with me and I told her.
No cigarette, remember?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:09 am

I was not sure what Danny was going to act but he stayed calm and said No cigarette, remember? I feel my blood start to heat up I know its a rule of his but I did not smoke here
Its not like I was smoking in your house I smoked outside so no big deal can I have them back now
I hold my hand out waiting for my cigarettes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:12 am

She calls me again this new package of cigarettes. I stay calm, I do not push me for so little. But I want to enforce my point. So I keep the package in my hand and replied just as calmly.

No cigarette point. Nothin' to add even if its on the house or outside.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:17 am

he tells me no cigarettes at all I try something new with him and fight it
But I bough them today with my own money thats not fair Damn it I raise my voice a bit but not load to wake anyone just to tell him I'm up for a fight if I need to
I've only smoked one its not like I smoke the whole thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:21 am

I see she wants forum for the discussion of this topic, but I do not. Lindsay still sleeping and Lucy, and I do not want to wake them. But above all because I do not see why they would do a story about that. I looked at her and responds.
You can buy new one, it will be in my hands afterwards. Ya its not like you smoke all, but no smoke forever, end of story
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:27 am

I know hes right but thats not the point the point is its my body I'm doing this to not his why does he care
Let me ask you something is this you talking or your cop talking here? I ask folding my arms and glared at Danny I Don't want to fight but I'm not a push over and never listen to the rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:33 am

She returned to ask me the question, if the officer who speaks in me, or if it's me. Actually it is both. But more than me, because I know what it means to have been 16 years and will do whatever we want. Do not follow the rules and think they are invincible. She now has her arms crossed and wait for my answer. I replied on the same tone that just now.

Its me who talk now.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:37 am

He told me its him who is talking I'm not sure if thats the truth but don't call him on it still with my arms crossed and glaring at him I say
You know theres worst thing I could be doing I could be doing drugs or having unprotected sex I move my hands to my hips and stare at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:41 am

She always crosses her arms, and I replied the same thing. Always the same tone, hoping not to wake Lindsay. Lucy And even less, for once it was not she who awakens us.

Same reason, I say rules. Not happy you can leave, but I would be forced to call social services, and I know it does not please you. Not for me either.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:49 am

His right I don't want to go back there social services sucks
Look I don't want that but I don't think I can quit cold turkey I started smoking when I was like 11 or 12 its going to be hard to quit just like that
I snap my fingers and look sorry
Sorry
I look down hoping Danny don't see the tears in my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:59 am

I think this experience with Nikki gives me a glimpse of what expect with Lucy when she is older. Of course I do not expect it to be a smoker, drugged, and all that follows. Not at all. Just that now I can adapt more quickly compared to before has this kind of situation with the kids. Although I am still a bit null and exceeded, in this kind of situation always been AC Lindsay the best. I can not blame or give lessons because I was not better when I was younger. I look again Nikki, and she sees my eyes leaking now, after excuse. I see that I'm not going gently into what I said and I regret it. Then I try to change the subject with a smile I say.
Its okay. Come on, I'll change the bandage of your hand.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:09 am

I slowly nod my head and walk with Danny to the bathroom and hop on the counter feeling really bad about how I acted I wipe my eyes and look up at him then look down again and say quietly
Sorry bout how I acted with you
I feel tears well up in my eyes again how could i do that this guy has no idea who I am and he let me stay at his house if he only knew it would be different but if he did know I would be grounded I need to tell him soon maybe when Lindsay is up I'll talk to them about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:25 am

Eventually she followed me into the bathroom, where I let settle, so I can change her bandage. I sit in front of her, and begins to give her a new tire after having the wound dry gently. Then I hear the sound of her voice she cries again. I watch her but she does not concern me, and apologized again. I finished her to her new bandage, and I take my hand for make her to watch me, turning her head toward me.

Its okay, Forget this agreement.

Then trying to cheer her up, and find again a subject of agreement I think back to these cookies and breakfast.

I think that your cookies must be ready now, what you think?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:32 am

I feel him lift my chin to look at him and he tells me forget this agreement, Its hard to just up and forget it then he say the food must be ready this is true I jump down and Thank Danny for helping and gave him a small hug and wash my hands then turn to go cheek the food and he was right it was ready I dish very thing then turn and say
Hope you like the food it will be nice to have a guy and bitch about it for once
I say and shank my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:38 am

She looks at me finally, and thanks me again, before getting up and exiting in the kitchen, I put all the hardware in the bathroom and be back in the kitchen for myself. I know it's a teenager, but he'll have to also put rules in language I think. I smiled and continued into the kitchen watching her make, and then storing the things he needed no more.
Second small rule. Girl, I know it's your age, all these names or nicknames given to people, but not of it here. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:48 am

I look at Danny weird what nickname is he talking about oh god I think I know
I so was not callin your girl a bitch I said it will be nice to have a guy and not bitch about it for once sorry if you thought I was calling her a bitch I would not do that unless she gave me reason too
I say truthfully and looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:55 am

Hm .. If this was not Nikki who was calling Lindsay bitch I think I'd have already jumped on. How to talk to say that I'd take the person who would have called that. I look Nikki reflecting. I know it's his age, to have nicknames for everybody, but there are limits to those people to use and has to be kept. I would not tolerate so-called Lindsay like this, and any other person other than itself.

Just don't ask her like this, okay ? Hm and I said her, but don't use too that kind of word for call any other person. If you want respect, just make respect for the others.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:09 am

For a minute there I was not sure how to act he tells me not to call anyone that name what is this guy no smoking no name calling damn
I'm not going to let someone get in my face and not call them a name or two. And just to let you know us teens only call each other bitch, slut, hoe, and so on not adults
I give Danny a side ways glance and get a glass of milk
Let me say this in a different way it will be nice for a guy to not cut down my cooking thats what I meant to say! It came out wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next