Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:55 pm

"Getting Closer is always the best, and i'm sure you'll get there eventually! And i hope for you that that's soon!" I said with a smile. I just needed to encourage her, I love you

[ps. maybe the real Lindsay is not crazy x'D But the rp Lindsay is... cause of me, hahaha Razz]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 pm

"I hope so. I'm doing my best to show Mac that I'm really as good as my graduation... think he likes me?" I ask her, not really expecting an answer, but sure that Mac isn't hating me.

[ps: maybe ^^ well, if rp lindsay's crazy, what makes that rp Haylen? Wink My best friend told me yesterday that we're all crazy Wink Well real Lindsay's just worrying a bit too much sometimes Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I listen to what Haylen said. And I sure think that Mac liked her. I mean i of course can't really know that for sure.. cause I haven't really talked to Mac about that.. I mean.. I didn't ask him if he liked Haylen x'D But the way they interacted, and how much work he gave her.. and asked her things.. i can relate that a bit to when i was new. And as she said, she was doing her best and trying to show Mac that.. so it will all be okay.

"I'm sure he does. I mean i don't really know it.. but based on the work and how he talked to me when i was new.. i can tell you that if you just go on like this, being yourself.. you're just gonna be just as good as we are. And he will surely like you like he likes us.." I told her honest.

[ps: hahahaha x'D okay, and btw :O i think rp Halyen worries waaaaaay toooo much! she's gonna be just fine! I'm sure about that :O! even though i understand why she worries Razz and why she's nervous xP i was the newbie too once Razz]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm

"I know that inside me... Sorry, I'm just worrying too much sometimes. Well, honestly I'm a bit more self confident. It's just that I don't want anyone to hate me. Not Mac, not Adam not anyone. I know you don't hate me... sorry." I say with a shy smile and just shut up before I mess things up.

[ps: hehe, true. She's going to change that Smile when Mac talks to her some day...... Embarassed ]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

I look up from my cup of coffee and see the two women talk, I totally didn't follow the conversation. Guess I'm a 'little' tired... I won't interupt their conversation, that would be rude..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 pm

"First of all, you don't have to apologize, sweetie. And second, no one hates you, and nobody is going to hate you, I'm sure about that!" I told her that, because i know it was true.

[ps. hahahahah okaai Razz]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm

"Thank you... think I just needed to hear it from someone." I reply to what Lindsay told me. I look at Stella who hadn't followed the conversation and offer her a comforting smile, recognizing that she's really tired.

*if it was up to me I'd send her home and let her get some sleep.* I think quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 pm

I smile back at Haylen and tried to keep my eyes open. I should have slept last night...
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:53 pm

"Why don't you just go home and sleep? You really look tired, Stella. I guess Mac will understand that if he sees you." I tell Stella, who now somehow looks as if she was falling asleep every minute now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:59 pm

"well there is a little problem there.. I came to work with him so I can't go home earlier than him... " I sigh and try to hide my yawn which came right after it
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 pm

"True... Sorry, forgot about that... Hopefully the coffee helps a bit?" I reply a bit unsure about what to do or to say.

*think first Haylen, then speakl.* I remind myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 pm

"don't think coffee is going to help, I'll just use this table here as pillow" I lay my arms on the table and lay my head on them, I close my eyes hoping it won't take me too long to fall asleep"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"Okay... I'll be quiet... oh and I'll wake you before Mac comes and finds you like this." I tell Stella and chuckly lightly.

*poor Stella.... hope she hasn't have to work so long...*
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

I don't even hear what she says, I already fell asleep..

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:29 am

Thomas walked into the break room, looking over he saw three of his fellow coworkers at the table, "Looks like I'm not the only one here." he said to them in his Irish accented voice as he looked around the counter
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

I looked up when i heard someone else speaking. "Oh hey, Thomas!" I said with a smile. "No we're all still stuck here.. for some reason" i added with a chuckle. "For Stella is that, waiting on Mac" And i pointed and Stella who was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Thomas looked over at Stella, then back at Lindsay, a half smile on his face, he got what he was looking for, then walked over and joined them, "Anything new?" he asked

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

I watched Thomas walking into the room and then joining Lindsay and me at the table. Quietly I listen to their conversation.
"Yeah, first time since I started here I am waiting for someone who calls me and tells me he needs me in the lab. Or she." I said and chuckle lightly. "How are you? Getting along with everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re Taking a break   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Thomas listened to her, "Yea, I'm getting along well." he replied as he opened the drink that he had, "Although that Adam lad is a rather cheeky fellow if I may say." he added as he took a drink, "He always that nervous around people?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

I smiled while I listened to Thomas' words about Adam.
"That's Adam. He's always like that, yes, but if you come to know him you'll see he's actually a nice fellow. And he does a good job." I tell Thomas about Adam.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]    Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "I see" he added after taking a drink, "Anything else I need to know about the people here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"You just need to know that we're like a family, so it's pretty nice. You can talk to everybody about everything and they'll help and understand." I answered his question with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]    Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "Thanks" he replied, smiling a bit as he replied, he remembered how it was when he was in the military
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3