Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm

"why don't you do that tomorrow, I'm going to Mac in a few to take him home and i'm sure he isn't finished either, go home Lindsay mou!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm

"You think so? I mean i could.." my voice trailed of as i saw her face. She was serious, I should go home.

"Well okaai, but then i finish my coffee here with you" I said with a smile and made my way over to where Stella sat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

"I'm glad you want to spend some time with me" Cool

I smile and wonder how Lucy is doing

"Hey Lindsay mou, how is Lucy doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 pm

I sat down next to her. Of course i wanted to spent time with her! Stella was like a big sister for me, i always loved spending time with her! : )

"She's great! She's doing really well at school, I'm happy about that" I said with a smile, thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:06 pm

A few minutes after I left the rest room I went back into it, seriously thinking that Mac could be there. But he's not and I just saw Stella and Lindsay still sitting there, sharing a cup of coffee. Since Mac wasn't in his office nor in one of the labs I decided to walk into the room again and ask them if anybody had seen Mac. I remembered that he wanted me to tell him, and only HIM when I have any results. So I start to look for him.

Hey again... do you know where Mac is? I have the results he's waiting for but I can't find him. Have you seen him?" I asked Stella and Lindsay.
It didn't come to my mind that I simply should have called him...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

I was just talking with Stella about Lucy when Haylen came back into the breakroom. I turned my head and heared her question. I had no idea where he was either.. but she could try and call him.

"Have you called him?" i asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm

I nod at lindsay's surgestion. the lab is big and if you can't find someone you just call the person
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 pm

I put my hand on my forehead as if I would slap myself... Why didn't I remember that? Of course I should have called him... plain and simple...

"Didn't came into my mind... I'm so stupid! Thanks Lindsay. I'll call him. See you two!" I said and turned around while grabbing my cell phone and call my boss. And a few minutes later I was back in the lab working on something new he had given to me.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm

"You're welcome!" I shouted after her before she left the room again, already.

She will get used to everything.. soon! : )
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm

hmm I have to call him later too.. I was going to pick him up.. thought he was in his office :O
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm

A few minutes later I re-entered the break room. I've called Mac and found out that he had been in his office. Said he he just left for a small break when I first went there.
Now that I had nothing else to do at the moment I decided to go back to the break room where Lindsay and Stella were still talking.

"Hey. Here I am again." I said with a smile taking a cup of coffee and joined them at the table I was sitting at before. "Now I can take a real break till someone calls me to work again. Or perhabs I should ask if I can help someone."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm

"Don't let Mac make you work too hard ok, you need breaks too" I smile at Haylen, I know she tries to do everything right and work her butt off and I know Mac, he won't take a break, but especially when you are new you can use a break Smile
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"Oh, I guess he'll let me my break. He hadn't told me anything new I should do. But thank you, I will think of that if he lets me work too much." I said with a smile.

Sounded like Mac could be quite the much-working man and let everyone work much if he works much. Didn't know if I should be surprised by that. Actually I knew that much about him, before I started working here. But I understood him a bit. I am also used to hard work. But after getting to know Stella, I decided to join her in her mission to tell him that he needs a break from time to time, just like everybody else needed it.
Perhabs she wouldn't need any help though, she did quite good in convincing him to take a break sometimes.

"I'll do anything to help catching the bad guys. I've wanted to become an investigator since I was nine and someone poisoned my cat... poor thing... I couldn't stop crying after I found out." I told her with a sad look. I still miss her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm

oh yes Mac is a workaholic but so am I, which maybe explains why Mac and I understand each other so well. which might be the reason that I call him husband : )

"nothing is wrong with catching the bad guys, But don't forget you also have to make sure that you take care of yourself, because if you are too tired or something you might make a mistake. I'm not saying you would but just sleep enough and eat enough"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm

"I will, I promise. It's not that I have no privat life to take care of, too. But catching the bad guys can make you restless if you don't find a connection, right? Well, I'm only working at the lab, but I'm excited, too whenever you have to catch someone." I said, happy that Stella doesn't want to know anything further about my poor cat. Maybe I would buy a new one some time, when I have a nice house somewhere... and a bit more time... so maybe when I have a family some day. IF I'll have a family...

"I know how easily one can make a mistake when he's tired. I'll make sure that never happens to me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:28 pm

"That's right, it can be very annoying for the people you live with though" oh yes i know everything about it.. Mac and I are both able to just stand up at 2am and start the laptop and start working.. it is that we have respect for the other people who want to sleep cause we wouldn't mind calling suspects in the middle of the night hehehe.

"I'm glad to hear that, I'm happy to have someone like you in the team"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:51 pm

"Thanks Stella. I really appreciate that. It's not that I hear that every day. It's just good to know." I tell Stella.

Hehe, well I know... I wouldn't mind calling suspects in the middle of the night either. Sometimes it could be quite interesting. I would call the perp in the middle of the night and tell him that he's arrested for sleeping, or whatever he does Wink haha Very Happy

[Sorry, I wasn't around here lately... was very busy with learning for my exams... Finally I am done with them. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm still sitting in the break room, quiet.. staring.. Haylen had re-entered the break room and was now talking with Stella, I didn't really follow the conversation.. I guess i was a bit lost in thoughts..
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:27 pm

I noticed that Lindsay was really quiet and I wonder if she's okay. I didn't mean to not include her to our conversation and I feel a bit bad for not talking to her, too.

"You okay, Lindsay?"
I asked her just to make sure she doesn't feel left out. But probably she was lost in her own thoughts considering her expression.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:37 am

I snapped out of my thoughts when i suddenly heard my name. If I heard it right, I turn my head and saw Haylen waiting for an answer.

"sorry, what did you say?" I asked her embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:19 pm

"Ah, sorry for pulling you out of your thoughts... I just wondered if you're okay? Don't want you to feel left out..." I tell Lindsay with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Now i felt even more embarrassed, but i tried to hide it with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh that's okay, it was not really important actually. And I'm just fine, thanks" I smiled. "What about you? How's it going around here?" I asked her then.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:04 pm

"Fine. I can take a real break now, till somebody comes and tells me I have work to do again. Mac seemed to be satisfied with my work and that's good." I said with a smile. "Hey and no need to be embaressed or nervous or something. I am daydreaming also. We need that to stay sane." I tell Linsday.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

I listened to what Haylen had to say and directly felt relieved. I knew she was new and so.. i didn't want her to think im crazy.. well not yet, cause crazy i was. Razz

"Thanks, I needed that" I tell her honest. " But that sounds great. It's always good when Mac says so" I tell her then.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:53 pm

"Sure. This is going to be fun for me. One step closer to the job I've been working so hard for." I say and smile.

Well and I don't think Lindsay's crazy... but if she's thinking she is, what am I then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]   Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break [EVERYBODY!!!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next