Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] Empty
PostSubject: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I go down to buy coffee, while Lindsay was still asleep. Quietly, while it was snowing again I walk down the street and go into the coffee shop. I stand in line, then pay, and I'm going to leave when another man comes and it upsets me
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 am

Today, I wasn't working. I was bored. Well, I was bored, but more frozen than bored. So I went to a coffee shop near where i was and i was going to buy a hot chocolate. I'm sure they are selling some at this time of year. So I went to the line and wait before being able to ask for my chocolate and pay.
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 am

I went out when I saw that I had forgotten something. I had forgotten the sugar. I therefore leave the wrist of the door for me and then return back to the counter. Just when I go I do not see the other man coming toward me. And we collide
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 am

I took my chocolate and was going to drink it a little when someone pushed me. I droped my chocolate on the ground.

-Hey! Pay attention!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 am

Me too as I held in my hands the two coffees, I did it drop, at the same time, in this collision. I lifted his head toward the man, while seeing my two coffees now ruined. Who was wrong? Good question, I agree or I was not looked, but he too apparently.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 am

-It's alright, I'll take a other one... And i'll take you a coffee, anyway it can happen anywhere so I should not be angry haha

I went back to the coffe shop to buy a hot chocolate and a coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I bent down to pick up the cup and into the garbage when he proposes to pay another. I was not making him pay, it was not worth it, because I could do it myself. Having thrown the cup so I head to the cashier, and with a smile, I said it's good.

No it's okay, it's for me. I offer this one, after all it's partly my fault that we found both without coffee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]   Buy coffee [Dan Taylor] Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy coffee [Dan Taylor]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs...-
Jump to: