Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm

"lucy!"

I though Danny already had removed the straw.. but no!

"Danny! maybe you should look at your child for a moment!"

luckily Lucy didn't cry.. ö
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 pm

I look back from Lucy now. Again

Oh Lucy ! Look what you do, you worry is full everywhere.

Then I took another towel to clean everything. And at the same time I look at Stella to meet her with a smile

I did it, but I think she is more interested in the game
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

"I know the game is important, but your child is more important you know!" xD

*smiles*

"you always have to have your eyes open when kids are around, trust me I know"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

I heard auntie stella shriek... I was soo starteled that I thought I did something wrong again and started to cry. :Angry Crying:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

I look down Lucy, after I replied to Stella. And see that she cry. I know she did not mean it, I'm not angry. I sit beside her to take her in my arms, finally, at least for her to sit on my lap. And I try to calm her, sad to see it pleases me not.

No... No no. Don't cry, it's okay.. You're okay, don't cry.
Back to top Go down
Kasey Taylor

Kasey Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 pm

This was the last point in the game and we jusy HAD to win it. Both teams were getting tired but I was up and pumped for thid. The other team served a good ball, we bumped the ball twice before setting it over, then the other team spiked it. Quickly, I got to my knees to save the ball while the others made it over. I got back up and saw the ball fly over the net, then my teammate set it right above me , perfect for a kill. I spiked it to a spot where no one was able to return it. Our home side screamed and I could hear my coach.
oh, hey we won! I thought. I immediately ran to Lucy.
Hey Lucy! We won the game! But I was surprised to see her crying, What's wrong? I asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercerisse.tumblr.com
Lucy Messer

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Suddenly there was another scream...this time from Kasey.
I got scared again and fell a little backwards and my head hit my daddy's nose "accidently". He groaned in pain and I got scared even more as Kasey came running towards me...I thought my daddy was hurt very seriously and I started to cry even harder. :Angry Crying: :Angry Crying:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 pm

It's true she thought I scolded her, but I was not angry. I had it in my arms as she wept. And then the cries of Kasey, made a move to head back against my face. She had given a blow to the nose, but it was going. She was crying again and still saw me. She's in my arms and cuddling her to show that it will okay.

Don't cry Lucy, it's okay...
Back to top Go down
Kasey Taylor

Kasey Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 am

Oh my gosh Lucy! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!
I felt really bad that Lucy was crying because i was screaming too loud. Sadder part was that I had NO idea how to cheer her up. So I just hugged her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercerisse.tumblr.com
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Kasey took me out of my daddy's arms so he could check his nose. (hopefully it wouldn't start bleeding...I really hit him hard.)
In Kasey's arms I rested my head on her shoulder and soon calmed down till I started to hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I look at Kasey who takes the crying Lucy in her arms.
they seem to be okay
I look at Danny to make sure he is okay,
He seems okay, But I'm not sure though.
She hit him with a lot of force,
which actually shocked me a little.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 am

I was in Kasey's arms who bounced up and down to calm me down. I turned my head to see auntie stella looking open-mouthed at my daddy....checking if he was ok Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 am

My nose was not very important at the moment, I wanted to go over how Lucy. But when I saw she was still with Kasey I left them both together. Then I saw Stella looking at me, looked a little worried. I looked her in my turn.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 am

I couldnt come to the game, i felt really bad about it though. But i got called in.
I was working very hard, but i couldn't get my mind of it. So i decided to give Danny a call. I hoped that they were doing all fine.

I grabbed my phone and dailed his number, hoping he would pick up..

* beeeeeep......beeeeeeeeep*

c'mon Babe, pick up! i thought when i was sitting behind my computer in our shared office, nervously waiting for him to pick up. I felt so bad about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 am

While I watched Stella corner of the eye because she seemed worried, I looked at the same time the extent of damage to my nose. At least there was nothing serious. More fear than harm. I smiled at Lucy, who looks at me while crying a little, to show him that I'm fine. When my cell phone rang in my pocket of my jacket. I took it, and look, it's Linds the photo that appears, I smile and picks ..

Hey honey, what's up?

Last edited by Danny Messer on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:35 am

I was still in Kasey's arms...not really understanding anything anymore.
I watched my daddy picking up his cell open mouthed with tears still running down my chubby cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 am

He picked up! was the only thing that flew through my mind.

"Hey babe! I'm just feeling so bad about missing the game today.. Are they finished already?"

I asked with a sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 pm

I smile again, just the fact to hear her voice, make me happy day

Ya, game is finish, its the Kasey ' team who won !
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I heard his reply, im glad they won.

"Oh Danny I'm so happy for her, can you tell her congrats from me?" I simply asked him.

I loved hearing him again. I missed him so much on these days. Yep I really did love him very much :Shyyy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Of course, I will.

I look Lucy and Kasey, then I tell Lindsay anyway.. I really want that she come but work first

We got a 10 code cry few minute ago with Little Luce
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I heard him replying and after a little silence he told me about Lucy.

"She did? What happened?" i asked, maybe sounding too much like an over protected mom, wich i didn't want to be. But i just happened everytime i heard such things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm

I heard in her voice, that she was a little not anxious, but panic.. Its normal. I smile and explain. I love to see her in that state

Huh, just cry dunno, maybe all noise
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

I wait for his reply, gosh i am too overprocted

"Poor girl, is she fine again? And are you? I miss you Danny, I miss you both"

I stated.. i couldnt deny it, i did, i missed then both. They were all at a game and i was stuck in work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Ya she's alright, with Kasey, and same for me. Don't worry.

I replied, then asked

You've finish to work?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

I sigh in relieve when i hear his reply.

"I have bunches of paperwork left, so i guess i'll be stuck hear for another few hours. I grab something to eat on my way home, okay? Don't wait for me with dinner. You'll never know if there arrives more paperwork" I told him.

I was sure he would understand. But he always had a hard time on not waiting for me with dinner. So i hope he would agre on that one. I just didnt wanted to let them wait on me. What if i got another bunch of paperwork that i had to fill in? Then i would let them wait hours on me. I couldnt do that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]   Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Volleyball Game [anybody and everybody can join in!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Sports places-
Jump to: