Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
+3
Donald Flack
Melina Bonasera
Det. Stella Bonasera
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm

"Okay"

I smile and play the song miracle

XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Karina Eleni Bonasera

Karina Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yes, sounds good."

I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:47 pm

I took Karina's hands and we became to dance.

I laughed as we danced cause she was smaller and I realized it was funny to dance with my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 am

I look at them and couldn't help but smile (:
It was so great to see them together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Karina Eleni Bonasera

Karina Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

I just had to laugh... it was so funny to dance with Daddy...
But sometimes I wondered if Daddy really can dance.
Daddy was the best dancer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

After a few minutes the music finished. I stopped to dance and I looked at Karina.

-Are you glad ?
Back to top Go down
Karina Eleni Bonasera

Karina Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 pm

I smiled.

"Yes, I am."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

I started clapping when uncle mac and Karina finished dancing causing everyone to sare at me.
Oppsie I mumbled and blushed furisouly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:29 am

I was approached softly behind Lucy, after she returned from the kitchen along with Stella. I smiled, stuffed his in my hands, I just put myself behind her. And said with a voice like that of Santa Claus.

Ho Ho Ho, Lucy, I think I found something that belongs to you
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I was a little bit starteled as danny sneaked behind me..but relaxed as he came in my sight.
what? I asked not really understanding what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I still play with a smile, and show her the toy that was part search. Her famous Mr Spauch she loves, this teddy bear that I had available when she was still small

It seems that Mr Spauch was lost, and he was looking for you everywhere
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Mr Spauch?!?! I scrunched up my nose at the name.You mean snuggle bear? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Ya I mean Mr Snuggle Bear

I purposely deceived me about the name of her teddy. I smiled, then gave her, looking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:02 pm

I finished some piled up work that I had and decided to join the party. I could see my beautiful daughter and husband talking, he had her favourite teddy bear, which had disappeared, I wonder where Danny found him.

Hey babes! I said approaching them, how's the party going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Just when I lifted my head after giving teddy bears to Lucy, I see Lindsay. I smiled even more glad to see after all this time. So I went to my beloved always smile to my lips, and I give her a kiss

Hey you
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 pm

MUMMY I shrieked with excitment and reached my arms up as sign for her to pick me up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:21 am

I picked Lucy in my arms and hugged her and then I kissed Danny, all the pressure disappeared and I felt relaxed in the moment, I love my job but sometimes is too stressful and you have to get used to seeing some hard cases, like when involving kids, but then I look at Lucy and all I can think about is making her happy and enjoy all the time possible with my family, and my lab family too of course.

Hey you two, How are my favourite daughter and husband doing? are you having fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

I smile, after I receive the kiss back from Lindsay. I'm happy that she can come. The evening will start it really is.

Ya everything is okay now you're here with us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am

I'm so glad I could make it on time for the party, I was missing you I kissed Lucy's forehead and looked at her bear, where did you find it dear? I said pointing at i, it were difficult days when it disappear, Lucy's always been so close to her bear, she had problems to fall asleep the first days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 am

I smiled seeing them both so close. Nothing in the world I would not lose them. Then I look at the teddy bear and Lindsay.

I found in my car behind the seats, I think we forget the look at this place
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

I giggled as mummy kissed my forehead and I hugged her neck even tighter and tucked snuggle bear under my arm.
I don't know mummy...suddenly he wasn't there anymore. I told her sadly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 pm

It's ok sweete heart, daddy and I'll make sure it doesn't disappear again, we promise. I said kissing her gently
Now let's join the party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm still waiting the two women of my life. I smile when I saw Lindsay and Lucy, too cute. I just stay in silent
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:50 pm

"ok"I agreed and mummy grasbed my hand and together we walked over to daddy who waited for us excitingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Of course I waited both of, I'm very glad that Lindsay came tonight, we gonna to be all together during all this party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]   CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS PARTY! [EVERYONE!]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15