Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 am

I didn't want to be here. I was broke, and I had no guitar player. But I was broke, and I needed the money for college loans. The writing gig wasn't doing too much for me--my last check had barely covered my endless supply of Easy-Mac. I was really starting to hate Easy-Mac. The Mess hall at my dorm didn't like me eating without paying, although a friend that worked there always looked the other way. So here I was, in Central Park, trying to sing my way into a few hundred bucks before the college loan admins started sending the bounty hunters.
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I walk into Central Park and saw Brii trying to earn some money and i walked over to Brii and asked " How's it going? FYI I play guitar as well"
Back to top Go down
http://csi-trilogy.forumotion.com/
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am

I cut my a capella version of Maroon 5's "Misery" and grinned. "You do?" I asked excitedly. "That's great! Would you mind playing with me, at least for the next couple of days?" I looked down at my three-quarters-full tip jar (not bad for almost six hours) and grimaced. "I can't offer you much, but does 70-30 sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I look at Brii and tell her " Sure why not? I've got a the next few days off anyway and yeah 70-30 sounds ok to me"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Klopov

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm

I was walkibg the central park when I saw them and walked over to see what they were doing whilee holdng a bottle o Vodka
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I see a guy walking over and i spoke to him " Hey we're uh trying to raise cash here"
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 am

"Excellent," I said. Then I turned to the man with the vodka. "Listen, buddy, I don't care what you're doing, but as my friend here said, we're trying to raise some money here. If you want to donate, go ahead. We're singing. Stop staring."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 am

I took a walk in the park today deciding to wear some of my most expensive cloths and then I walked over heard the talk and said "Sing well and I'll give you two a few hunred bucks since I ve got to find a way to use my money."
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I looked over at Kaya and shrugged. "Sounds good to me," I said, turning back to him with a smile. "Got any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 am

"Anything that won't wreck my ear druns"
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 am

"Well, then, I guess that you'll listen to just about anything, because while I can't speak for Kaya here, I don't wreck eardrums," I said with a slow smile. I turned to Kaya. "Pick something, partner," I said.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

"Good because I still need to hear what the share holders of Stark industries want to say."
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 pm

I smiled at Brii and suggested " How about Mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

"I don't know that one. We might not want to do that one anyway, the title seems like bad luck waiting to happen. You have any Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

"I might have We Will Rock You and Don't Stop Me Now "
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well, I have We Will Rock You. Wanna do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm

"Sure why not? That song is awesome"
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 am

I grinned. "Let's do this then," I said. I counted off, and then we began stomping and clapping in that oh-so-familiar rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Kaya smiled at Brii and started off the song hoping to get some money
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 pm

We sang, and we rocked Very Happy after the surprisingly spot-on rendition, I turned expectantly to the man who had promised $200. "Well?" I said with my best flirty grin. "What do you think? Did we do a good job?"
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 am

"sure, here let me see wheres my wallet." I said as I took out my wallet and handed over the money
Back to top Go down
Brii Taylor

Brii Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 am

I grinned. "Thank you so much!" I said gratefully. "I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Kaya Flack

Kaya Flack

Rakkaalleni

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Kaya agreed with Brii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)   Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Musicians in Central Park (Kayla Flack, Everyone)
Page 1 of 1