Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is not central park? [Lydia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleni Bonasera

This is not central park? [Lydia] 505205kopie

This is not central park? [Lydia] Empty
PostSubject: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:10 pm

As much as I want to believe this is Central park I have the feeling this is not central park Lydia. I slowly walk to the gate and look around. nope this is not central park I frown and look back at Lydia. you think it's true about what they say about the walking people here?
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

"Where did you bring us?" I asked her looking around where we possibly could be. "walking people? do you mean we're.. are we on a graveyard?!" I asked Eleni shocked.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

I guess so, I wasn't planning on going here but now we are I grin and lean against a tree yes walking people, like people who get up out of their grave, pretty hilarious if you ask me I wanted to go here sometime but not tonight, I was planning on dancing all night. :O
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 pm

"Helloo Eleni? We were going to a club and now we're standing here on a graveyard? And you tell me all those people here get out of their graves and walk around? Thanks i feel really good right now!" I said to Eleni with an annoyed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

you wanna leave already? pirat aren't you a bit curious if it's true? I look at you then push myself away from the tree and walk a bit further toward a grave.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"Eleni!!!" I shrieked.. I didn't like this at all..
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Oh c'mon Lydia, like they can actually get out of their coffin and dig a hole to get out I don't think so I smile and walk to a stone This guy has been laying here for 10 years, he's pretty much dead
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

"You never know what might happen, can we even be here? Is this legal around this hour of the day?" I asked her, god.. why did we have to end up in a graveyard??
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"They wouldn't leave the gate open if they want no one to come here right?" I smile and walk to the next stone. "aww this is just a little girl!" :O
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

She was right, they wouldn't leave the gate open if we weren't allowed to go there. "Aww.. Look at this" I said pointing at a stone right next to me. "" This stone says that there are laying 3 people here!"
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

"That's so gross, they can play cards in there" I grin and walk to another one. "Here we've got man and wife, I don't want to know what they are doing under there" :Hehehehehehehe:
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 am

"Eleni!" I said laughing. "Who finds the oldest person that lays here.. wins!"

"3...2....1....GO!"
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 am

"haha ok!!" I start running around and check all the old stones "this one is 89!" lol
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 am

I run away too and look at all the stones, "Ha, i beat ya this one here is uhh.. 98!"
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:36 am

"98? wow old people here I guess. oh look such a massive grave you think it's like the trip we had to belgium once? would there be more than one person in that huge grave? kinda gross to think about it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not central park? [Lydia]   This is not central park? [Lydia] Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not central park? [Lydia]
Page 1 of 1