Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] Empty
PostSubject: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl?

Saturdays, I loved them, especially this saturday, because today I was spending some time with my uncle Thomas.
It was my turn to choose where we'd be going and I had a very nice idea already. There was something about me, that only mom and dad knew and I was eager to show my uncle a totally different side of me.
I haven't told him where I would lead him to, just said he needed causual clothes and we could walk over, since it wasn't far from home.
Now was at home, standing near the window, looking out for my uncle to come and pick me up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Thomas wondered what Lily wanted to show him as he drove over, during the drive, he thought of what it could be that had his niece so excited to show him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 pm

I smiled to myself, while waiting for uncle Thomas to arrive. When I finally see him pull up in front of the house I walked out of the kitchen and to the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Thomas parked, then got out and walked to the door, knocking on it when he was close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I walked up and opened the door, smiling.
"Hello, uncle Thomas." I said, still not using uncle Tom, though mom called him Tom most of the times.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 pm

"Hello Lily" Thomas replied, "Ready to go?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I grabbed the small bag that I had in the corridor and then nodded. Mom walked up to us, smiling. "Bye, ma." I said and hugged her.
"have fun, you two." she replied and watched I walked outside.
"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Thomas nodded, then walked out with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm

"You know we walk from here?" I asked as we walked down the path, ma closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Thomas looked at her, "Walk were?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:02 pm

"Nice try, uncle Thomas. I'm not gonna tell you where." I replied, smiling mischievously. "So, you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Thomas nodded, "Okay then" he replied, "I do" he added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm

I smiled at him and took his hand. "Good. Trust me, it's not going to embarrass you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Thomas smiled a bit when Lily said that and took his hand, "Lead the way then lass" he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

I smiled and lead him down the sidewalk, that leads to Central Park, but turn into a side alley before, leading him to an old looking building with a big yard in the back. An archery range, that just opened last year.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Thomas looked at the building, "Archery?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

I looked at him, smiling and nodded. "Yes. You okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Thomas looked at her, "I am" he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 pm

I smiled happily and walked up to the building with him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 pm

at the entrance, Thomas held the door for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:31 pm

"Thank you." I said and walked inside. The receptionist, a dark haired, young woman with bright blue eyes smiled at me. "Hello, Lilyana." she greeted. "Hi, Ella." I replied and wait for my uncle Thomas to walk up to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Thomas did so, "Hello" he said to Ella with a slight nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Ella gave him a smile and then looked at me. "So... you know your way around. I'll get you the equipment and you, Mr... you get a visitor tag from me, so you can join Lilyana." Ella said, handing my uncle the tag. I watched them and smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 pm

"Thomas" he replied while taking the tag, "Thank you" he added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

"You're welcome. Well... why don't you show Thomas around and I'll be back in a few minutes." she suggested and I nodded, watching her leave to get bows and arrows.
I looked at uncle Thomas and smile a little. "Come with me." I said, showing him around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]   A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bow, an Arrow and a Girl? [Uncle Thomas]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next