Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning about her life in California. (Mac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:45 am

Star smiled and nodded.
I smiled at Mac and mouth a "Thank you." To him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

I smiled and looked at Katrina, giving her a smile as well. And then the waitress came.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:51 am

After we order our drinks I hear some cars pull up. They sound like that were right there next to us. Yea I know those cars The street races from California.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:54 am

I heard them as well and looked up, but I wasn't sure what to think about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:05 am

A few minutes later a guy in his late 20's sat by me and he just went off. When I put my foot down and the car gains speed slowly and it flitters. Also when I switch it off the engine is still running." I nod. "Sounds like the timing is well out. If it has a distributor then it could need replacing. But could be a number of things. Check your fuel pump, all the linkage from gas pedal to your fuel injector, and your fuel injector. I said looking at him.

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Wed May 11, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:08 am

I looked at Katrina and then at the guy. Did she know him?
I just gave her a surprised look, not knowing that she knew all that.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

Jessie laughed. "Shit girl you know your cars."
I slapped his arm hard. "Little ears dude
"Yea like you don't say worse around her." Jess said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:38 pm

I just watched them both and it really seemed like they knew each other, time for me to settle a little and watch them, while I also kept an eye on Star, who was giving something to color.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

"Hey why don't you take the guys some where else." I say.
Jess looked at me then Mac then back at him. "Girl please tell me he's not."
I sigh looking at Jess "He is.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm

"I am what?" I asked, arching my brow.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I look at Mac, but don't answer him.
Jess shook his head. "Your just asking for trouble. The guys are going to rip you apart if they find out." Jess said then give me a quick hug and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:32 am

I still looked at Katrina with arched brows, wondering what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:36 am

I sigh and look at Mac. "Don't ask." I say as Star looked back and front at us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:38 am

I look at her like that for another moment and then shrug. "Just hope it's nothing to get me into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:41 am

"Not going to get you in trouble I promise." I look up and see the guys walk in. "Shit. Mac put you badge away." I say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:43 am

I looked at her and then at the guys coming in and then sigh, but take my badge from my belt and put it into my pocket, glad I left the gun at work.
"Mind tellin' me what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

I look at Mac. "Not right now." I say as a blond kissed my head. "Hey you coming tonight?" I shrug. "I'll try." He smiled. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:49 am

I nodded at Katrina and then leaned back in my chair, watching them and Star.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:53 am

The blond got a table and a tall bold pretty tough guy walked up and looked at me. "You grow." I smirked. "Thats what happens when you've not seen someone in like what three four years." He shook his head. "Damn smart ass."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm

I watch them, silently. So far they seemed alright, so there was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm

After a few minutes of talking mostly about cars the guy went to their table with the others, I bite my lip a little looking at Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:00 pm

After they left I arche my brow in question.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

"First promise me your not going to do anything to them." I say to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm

"Why should I?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I look at him. "Because if you don't promise then I'll just leave with them and not tell you anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about her life in California. (Mac)   Learning about her life in California. (Mac) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning about her life in California. (Mac)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next