Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) Empty
PostSubject: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:20 am

Normal night in this town, call about a body found in Central Park. Go take Ivy and now we are in the road, till we arrived. "So want to bet about what will be the cause of death?" I said with a smile, just bad habit used to have

Last edited by Danny Messer on Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:25 am

I turned to him with my eyebrows raised. "You're sick," I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:30 am

I get out of the car with a smile and reply to her. "I always knew I can do it only with Don"

Last edited by Danny Messer on Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:38 am

I looked at him with a small smile. "Stabbing," I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:44 am

"So you play ?" When I saw this smile combined to the serious look I get it "Okay, I bet on firearm" .. While we were walking till the body
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:28 am

I walked over to central park when I got word that a man wanted by Interpol was killed there.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

"You have no chance," I told him while we were walking.
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:22 pm

When I arrived at the scene, a officer stopped me from entering, and when I said I came from Interpol, he still did not let me in, he just said "Whats Interpol."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I walked till the officer and the scene. Then we were there, the body was laying on the ground, but for know what was the COD we have to approach more for see it or ask it to the coroner who were already there. He told us that was stabbing and I smile, then look at Ivy while I give her 10 bucks. "It's just the begginer chance that you have" Then I hear a man behind us, who argue with an officer. I get back over there and ask him "What the problem ?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:57 pm

I stuck my tongue out to him when he gave me the money, then turned to see from where was the arguing coming.

Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:22 am

Hearing Danny I turned around and said "The problem is that, this officer won't allow me to enter when the vic is wanted by Interpol, and I was sent by Interpol."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

"Hey, it's okay," I told the officer with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

After that the Interpol's agent went on the crime scene I oook at him witg a suspicious look. O don't really like i when they send another agent on our crime scene without saying it before.
"do you have a badge?" i asked him while Ivy was also looking at me
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:51 am

"Yea it over here." I said while taking out my badge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:32 pm

I look on the badge okay he was really from Interpol. "so what pull you over there?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:41 pm

"Danny..." I said, more like a whisper, as he was practically interrogating the man.
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:19 am

I calmly said "The deceased is wanted by Interpol for art theif, and from the way you are talking to me I see you clearly do not like me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Ivy tried to stop me in my question. But hey I don't like those guy, always coming for mess up and take our job after we did all. I look at the man who affirm that I don't like him and it was true. I gave him his badge and said. "what is our victin had done it so interested Interpol?" with same voice.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I looked at Danny clearly annoyed by the way he was talking to the man. "He just told you," I whispered squeezing his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:01 am

She squeezed my hand and told me that he just said it to me. Not my fault I really don't like the Interpol's agent. I look at him, and I knew that he knew that I don't like him. I just stop because of Ivy. But trust me we will meet us again soon. "So what is it mean?" I asked same voice than before, knowing that he knew what I was talking about : he and Interpol will lead the investigation now.
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

"We will have access to all information on this crime, investigations will currently be controlled by the NYPD, but if we deem it necessary we will interfere."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:27 pm

"Sound good," I told him quickly with a nod, so Danny couldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Kiddin me ? Is not good. I don't agree. Everytime it's the same, they arrived and took everything we found. I look at Ivy who replied in my place and then I look at the agent. "So that is all? You came and now we are out of the investigation, great." I said ironic, knowing tht they pulled us out of the investigation already, I was upset of course. "Interpol is knew for this" I saod by meaninh something in special that the agent would understand it. Gonna be some problems now and for sure he would talk to Mac about my comportement but I don't care if Mac suspend me.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

My eyes widened when I heard Danny's words. "I-I'm sorry," I told the man and took a few steps further with him, to be away from Danny. "I'm sure we'll be able to work together at this case," I said with a small smile, trying to make him forget about everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Dave Hauser

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:31 am

"Detective Messer do not make me angry, and we did not remove you from the invetigaton, we just demand all informations, seeing you're attitude toward me my superiors might deem it necessairy to remove you from this investigation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)   Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead in Central Park (ivy and Dave Hauser)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next