Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas shopping [Lindsay]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"No he can't! came on... Everybody love Mac at the lab, he's our father, that team would be the same without either you or Mac, Stell. And I think Aiden is conscious of the problem she would cause if she stars a rumour. Keep taking things slowly, and give time to time, and we'll see what happens. Of course you know I'm right here if anything happens"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"I hope so Lindsay, I really do. I want this relationship to work so badly. I'm glad to have you as friend"

I take a sip of my coffee

"He might be your father but he's my boyfriend"

I smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 pm

"your boyfriend, that sounds great Stella, you should see the face you put hahaha. I'm pretty sure things will work great for all of us, call it premonition, experience, or women intuition, but I have this feeling"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm

"I'm glad to hear that from you, It means a lot!"

*smiles*

"and euhh.. he kind of mentioned moving in together, but I'm not sure cause I've been together with him for only a few days. though it feel like i've been together with him for so many years"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:43 pm

"Really? That's awesome Stell! You two have known each other for ages! and you were born to be together, honestly"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

"But Lindsay, Isn't it going a little too fast? You and Danny have been dating longer than we did and you guys aren't living together right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 pm

"Well, it's something that I wouldn't mind but not. But I think love is not a matter of time, is more the quiality, the feeling between the couple"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm

"I know you are right, but he told me that he isn't living alone.. his niece lives at his place as well.. I know I bother you with my problems right now, But I have to tell it someone.. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 pm

"Stell I'm your friend, I'll be here listening anything you need to say, and don't worry, I don't mind at all. Give Mac some time, you'll see he soon will decide to move together"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

"Thank you linds" <33333

"Well he already did, but I'm not sure if I want to move in with two people.. It's not that I think I won't like kasey, but she will be around a lot so we barely have time together if you understand what I mean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

"Don't worry honey, if he asked you to move, is because he knows everything will go great. You know Mac perfectly to know he doesn't make a desicion of doing anything if he's not 100% sure. And you won't have problems with Kasey, and of course you two will find the time to...you know..."talk"" and I started laughing
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 pm

"Oh my gosh Lindsay, I was talking about watching a movie together, eat dinner together and you start about "talking" but I have to say it would also be nice to "talk" to Mac alone!"

I also start laughing, the way she said that Fantastic!XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

We stayed drinking coffee and laughing for a while, we were feeling closer than ever, a great friendship which had just started
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

It was great to have a friend which you can tell everything
I didn't have many friends in my life,
but I'm sure Lindsay will be a friend who stays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shopping [Lindsay]   Christmas shopping [Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas shopping [Lindsay]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2