Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:35 pm

"good luck" i said to him, since he was going to Mac for the change.. that could be difficult, maybe. And i was really hoping it was all fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:39 pm

I smiled to both of them, and I left the room for see Mac who was waiting for me. It take just some minutes, Mac agreed really fast with my choice. I came back later in the break room.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

"How did it go?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

"Fine as always with Mac" I said happy to have change my shift. "How it go for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm

"We just sat and drank coffee," I said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

"Nice" I said while looking at Ivy then to Lindsay. "So I guess now you are good friend"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:07 pm

"it's really nice to have met her. She's a great person" i smiled. "i'm glad you joined us, Ivy"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

"Thank you," I said with a small nod. "It was very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

"So you are ready for the visit ?" I asked to Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:14 pm

"Sure," I said and sat up. "Again, it was nice to meet you," I told Lindsay with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:19 pm

"thank you, likewise" i smiled to her again. It was almost time for me to get up too.. but i just needed a few more minutes............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I smiled and added "Call me when you will go to lunch" I said to Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I smiled to Lindsay and went out on the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

"i will" i smiled to Danny before they left, Ivy surely was a great person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:35 pm

I smiled too, having lunch with her, would be cool for us. We didn't really have one since we had Lucy. I join Ivy in the hall, and start to make her visit.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

"So, new love?" I asked him with a smirk. I had noticed many things between him and Lindsay, but I didn't know if it was anything serious between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm

We started to visit, and whe were next to the A/V lab she asked me it. I smiled and reply without nothing to hide to her "Yes, new love"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:51 am

"I figured that out," I told him with a smile. "Seriously, you should be more subtle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:45 am

"Maybe. Anyway I can't believe I would say one day but I find the good one and we married." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:07 am

My eyes widened and my jaw almost dropped. "Wow...Congratulations," I told him. "But in this case, I might have done a stupid thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:25 pm

"thank you" While I look at her she was like she heard an incredible news. Of course it was. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:03 am

"Well, she asked me how do I know you, and I said we...dated a few times," I said quickly, guilt all over my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

So she knew that I dated Ivy. And Ivy knew thaz I am now married with Lindsay. "Don't worry for this" I look at he " how did you know that I was talking about Lindsay"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I remained confused after he said that. "What?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I smile when I saw her confused like this. "How did you find for Lindsay and i?" I asked wib same smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next