Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:39 pm

I got late. I know I was supposed to make the visit to Ivy today. But I wasn't really a morning person. I got in the car after I left Lucy. I entered in the lab, looking for Ivy. And I found Lindsay and Ivy both sat in the sofa with hot coffee. I slap my hands together and with smile. "Hi, sorry I am late"
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:13 am

"Hi," I smiled and waved to Danny.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"heeya" i greeted Danny too. He didn't even seemed shock to see me sitting here with Ivy. I mean there's definitely nothing wrong with her, she was young and beautiful and very nice. I liked her already, there was just this thing going on.

"how come you're late?" i asked Danny,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm

I greeted both of them. And smile to both of them. When Lindsay asked me how I came late.

"Know me, not a morning person" I replied with a smile, of course she already knows it. "How are you ?" I asked to both of them
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I saw him greeting both of us in the same way. Okay, maybe she IS just a coworker, I thought.
"I'm fine. Trying to install," I told him with a small smile. "I was waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

"Then we're both fine" i said with a smile, adding "enjoying my coffee for how long i still can".
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:05 pm

"What time do you have to be in?" I asked Lindsay, taking my attention from Danny for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"i have to be in at 8" i smiled sweetly towards her.

"you also?"
i asked her in return.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm

"Yep," I nodded with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"Then Danny should hurry with that showing around, no?" i asked her, also glancing over my shoulder at Danny.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I checked the clock on the wall (I hadn't noticed it before). "I think so," I said and turned to Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:36 pm

"Oh, you know can change the hour for the visit, as you are already in great conversation" I said with a smile. It was nice to see that both of them were friend. But I don't know if Lindsay knew about my past with Ivy. "I have to see someone anyway, so that would let you time for talk a little more"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:38 pm

"Danny... she's waiting here for you to come already for a long time... i suppose she's longing for that tour now, yeah?" i said to kinda both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm

I shrugged and nodded. I didn't understand why he wanted us to talk and everyhing. Maybe because I was new, and he wanted me to make friends? I couldn't understand. "If you're busy, it's okay," I told Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

"No, I am not" I replied to Ivy with a smile. I look at Lindsay and added "Just have to see Mac about my shift hour changement, he called me when I left for told me that I could come to see him about" I said knowing that Lindsay knew why I wanted to change my shift hour.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

i did know why he wanted to change his shift hour.. both 'cos of Lucy and me. But of course he wasn't gonna say that now. Did she actually know he had a kid? wife? I wondered about that for a second.... or maybe two seconds... or three...
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm

"It's okay then, we'll take a look around later," I told Danny with a nod.
I turned to Lindsay, who seemed to be thinking about something important. "Lindsay?" I asked. No answer. "Lindsay." Same. "Lindsay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:02 pm

"Won't take too long you know." I said to both of them, knowing that I told Ivy I could make her the visit. "And my shift starts in some hours so could really be possible to make the visit don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:03 pm

i shocked out of my thought and looked at Ivy. "What sorry? did something happen?" i asked her shocked.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm

"No.." I started. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm

"oh sorry... i was lost in thoughts" i told her... feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"It's okay," I told her with a smile. I felt she was thinking about me. About me and Danny and everything. I really thought she liked him, not only as friend. I didn't know anything more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:14 pm

"So like I said, it won't take me too long, and I can still make you visit because my shift only starts in few hours, so" I said again because she both didn't reply
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:15 pm

"As you want," I told him, turning my head to him. "No hurry," I added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

I smile too. Waiting for Lindsay reply too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next