Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 pm

In the meantime I had finally gotten to the interrogation room and was watching from the small observation room. I knew about her little girl and I knew she was protecting her daughter by any means, just like I would protect any of my family. I would protect her if I needed to and the way Henry was talking to Katrina wasn't to my liking in any way. He was way too rude and way out of self control. But I kept it inside for now and just watched. I had a feeling that she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I knew she got into fights, but would she kill someone?
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 pm

"Argh!" Said Henry then he headed to the door removed the chair and exitted hoping none saw his ''Techniques" of interrorgation.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 pm

At the same time I walked out of the observation room and shot Henry a somewhat upset look.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Fucking pussy." Katrina called out to Herny.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Sorry Det.Taylor just got out of control."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Katrina sighed. 'Shit now Mac seen and heard all that.'
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm

"Yeah, I noticed. I didn't get you on this job to get out of control and that better doesn't happen again." I said to Henry, seriously, but ignoring what Katrina said to him just a few seconds ago. I knew she could get one upset quickly if she felt that she wasn't treated correctly.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

"Ehh yes sir, yes sir it wont happen agian."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Katrina sat back waiting for Mac to come in. She knew he would be coming in.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I knew that I wasn't allowed to interrogate her as she was my cousin, but I was allowed to talk to her in private for a few minutes and that was what I wanted to do.
"You give us a minute?" I said to Henry, not really asking, but still.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yes ok."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Katrina looked up at Mac when he walked in. "Don't even start with me Mac I'm in a fucking pissy mood."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"Thanks, Kat, I know that." I said, closing the door behind me and then sat down opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

She closed her eyes. "I didn't kill Jessica Mac." She said opening her eyes and looking in to his. "I've done alot of bad things but I couldn't kill someone."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm

"I know. But you could have said that to Det. McGeorge, too. Pissing him off, isn't helping you." I said to her in a gently tone. "He's leading this investigation."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

She sighed rubbing her lip a little. "Well I'm not scared of the bastard." She said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 pm

"I know you're not, but this 'bastard', as you say, is following the evidence at the scene. You want to go and sit in prison while the real killer's still outsite, maybe killing another girl? Because that's what's going to happen." I tell Katrina. "Tell him what you know."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

"He's not going to believe a damn word I say Mac." She said. "If I would have came out and told him what I know he would never have believed me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 pm

"Maybe, but pissing him off, still isn't going to help you. But you know that I'll believe it."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

"It would have been better to tell me though." Commented Henry
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Katrina looked at Herny. Really now? Ok I beat the fuck out of Jessica and left her there she was alive. Thats all I know." She said. "Are we done?" She said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

"You know you just confessed to assualt right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I look at Henry and then back at Katrina.
"When did you leave her place?" I asked her the detective kicking in. But I believed that she didn't kill the girl.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Kat laughed at Herny. "Yea two teenage girls fighting. That a first." She looked at Mac. "Well I don't know I didn't check the time." She said being a smart ass brat to both the men.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"Drop it Detective." I said seriously. "Tom already said you were home when the girl was killed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next