Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Alive (Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I said nothing for a few seconds just wondering how they knew my name, as I didn't know them. I knew it wasn't ending in a good way. I thought a little worried.
"Well, as far as I know he was the one being left out because guys like you held back the truth." I replied. Tom?! I called him for help in my mind, being worried if he was okay, not being able to see him, because I had my back to him.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:14 pm

"The public must be protected from the truth and he is on the verge of discovering the entire truth." Said Victor as another two men arrive.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Noticing the other two men that arrived I decided to keep my mouth shut, but glare at the Agents, agrily.
"And you think killing him, is what an FBI Agent is allowed to do? Aren't you suppose to protect people? Not to mention that killing someone is against the law and 4 people against 2 is cowardly." I said, still upset.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:25 pm

"We have friends in high positions, we have also seen presidents die by our hands, so don't think we wont kill you if we have too." Said Victor now clearly pissed at their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:31 pm

"And you're still a coward. Aiming your gun at an unarmed woman." I hissed back, knowing that he probably didn't like the coward.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm

"Coward? Do not try my patience Ms.Becall." Said Victor. "SHould we kill them now Vic?" asked on of the Agents, "No John, wait for my orders." "Yes sir, pity Mulders father beytrayed us." "Yes a true tragedie."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 pm

"And if I do? Think I am afraid of you? You don't even get done with us alone, but need backup." I said, not getting pissed off at him. So they're getting revenge by killing Fox because his father was one of them? Sorry???
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm

"If you do we shal execute you, and from the look on your face I shall answer you the question about Mulder's father, his father was William Mulder and left our organization, and Mulder's biological Father killed JFK." Said Victor.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm

"And what has Fox to do with all that?" I ask, hoping to get some times, till the ambulance would arrive. Actually I prayed it would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh nothing, his just too close to the truth." Said Victor, then the ambulance arrived, screecing to a halt, it crash into two of Victors agents.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Two less to worry about. I thought, but hid my triumphant smile.
I used the chance that the ambulance distracted the two Angents aiming their guns at us and took one down, finally being able to get his gun, I quickly got up and aimed it at him, still being on the floor.
"Don't you dare to move!" I warned him.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm

"Ms.Becall, I m sure you cant pull that trigger and kill me, but I can kill you." Said Victor he then aimed his gun a Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" I said angrily, stepping back from the Agent on the ground, not putting the gun down.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Mulder started regaining his conciouse, once seeing what was happening he quickly lunged at Victor to grab to gun, during the struggle multiple shots were fired.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

One of the shot coming my gun, taking Agent Victor down, but not killing him. Aiming my gun at the Agent on the floor I walk to Agent Victor.
"And for you it's Detective Becall." I hissed, looking around to find Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 pm

"You shall regret every messing with the Syndicate Detective Becall!" Shouted Victor as the paramedic load Mulder on the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 pm

"We'll see." I said seriously. "For once I am glad I didn't sighn the contract the FBI offered me on Monday." I said, knowing that Thomas didn't know about the offer I got, but then I didn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Thomas looked up when Haylen said that, then nodded while looking at the agents, at the same time, he drew down on them, "Back off right now" he said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

At that time I called for back up, to get those Agents put away, but somehow felt bad I didn't tell anyone about the offer. Now I was just hoping that Thomas wouldn't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Thomas kept his gun trained on the agents, something was not setting right with him about these men
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

I gave Thomas a small worried look, but kept the gun at the Agent I took down, the ordered backup arriving a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Thomas saw the other officers that had arrived, "Take these men into custody and keep them under heavy guard." he informed them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

I finally was allowed to lower the gun and handed it to one of the officers, not wanting to keep it with me. I was just glad that it turned out as it did. Though I was a little shaken up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Thomas holstered his gun, then looked at Haylen, "Haylen" he called out to her
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 am

Henry was one of the officer's whom arrive he asked " What happend here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Alive (Everyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Graveyard-
Jump to: