Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buried Alive (Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Buried Alive (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 am

Mulder was in a coffin being buried alive, late at night, remembering why was this happening, he was captured by the syndicate a group that tried to cover up alien existence and now they want him dead.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 am

at the same time, Thomas was walking past the graveyard after his shift when he saw a group of men tossing dirt onto a new grave, "Odd, only two men should be doing this" he said to himself, "HEY" he called out, the men looked at him, then started to run, Thomas gave chase
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 am

One of the men muttered ''Guess your lucky this time, Mulder.'' Then his companion said " George we better scram." They then ran away, and a black van picked them up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 am

Thomas ran after the van, but soon stopped, calling in the plate before heading back to get Mulder out of his grave
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:57 am

By the time Mulder was dugged out he was already unconciouse due to suffocation.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm

I had been visiting Shannon and the girls today and was now on the way home, my way leading past the graveyard. It was coincidence that I looked at it and saw Thomas hovering over something what seemed to be a fresh grave. Wondering what was there for him, I walked over to him, noticing that something was wrong.
"What happened here?" I asked him as I start to help him, not knowing that we'd rescue a man being burried alive.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, "Agent Mulder here was buried alive" he replied while trying to bring him back
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm

"Great." I said with irony in my voice and helped Thomas. "Did you see who it was?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 pm

"All I saw was two men standing over a grave and shoveling dirt in." Thomas replied, "I did manage to call in the plate for their van." he added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

"At least something to work with, right. Not really how I would like to end my day." I said quietly. "Did you call an ambulance yet?" I then asked and got my phone out of my poket.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:13 am

Mulder was still unconciouse when his phone rang.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 am

"No I haven't" Thomas replied, at the same time, he got his phone out and called for back up``
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 am

A grop of men was still looking at MUlder, Thomas and Haylen at a distance, one of them said "Make sure none of them continue to live." "Yes sir." replied another man.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

After Thomas said he hadn't called an ambulance yet, I did it, but as I hung up a strange feeling grew inside.
"I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well, Thomas." I said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

The men slowy walked toward Haylen and Thomas, one of them took out a FBI ID and said " I'm Agent Victor, and we'll take it from here."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:05 pm

I looked up at the men and then gave Thomas a worried glance. Something just wasn't right, but I didn't know what it was. I just knew something was off.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm

The two Syndicate FBI Agents looked at each other, the first man nodded, the the second man then pulled out a pistol and aimed a shot at Mulders adomen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:22 pm

I noticed the guy taking a pistol and aiming it at Mulder. That is when I, not having my gun with me, jump up and into the man with gun, quickly fighting to get it.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 pm

The man struggled to hold on to the gun, Agent Victor then said " Cease your attack on my man now, Agent Mulder will come with us and nobody will get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

"He stays where he is and will go to the hospital." I hissed, not ceasing my attack. Those men just weren't supposed to take him with them.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:42 pm

"Why he's just a nobody, let us take him and you shall be rewarded, resist and you will regret this day." Said Agent Victor as he pulled out his gun.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

I stop attacking the guy when I noticed the other one pulling a gun, too, but I wonder about Thomas.
"I rather regret today than let you kill an Agent." I hissed agrily.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

"This agent over here is a threat to classified information, he keeps leaking it out." Said Victor aiming the gun at Haylen, his partner aimed his gun at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 pm

"Really? Well, I heard otherwise." I said, still in an angry tone, not showing the respect I had for the gun. Maybe I was a woman, but I wasn't to be scared easily and neither did I give up easily.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"What is your 'Otherwise' ms.Becall" Said Agent Victor as he radioed for backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buried Alive (Everyone)   Buried Alive (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Buried Alive (Everyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Graveyard-
Jump to: