Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm

"I know." I say and grin.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 pm

I smile and watch Millie feed the ducks with Eleni, I don't know why Eleni liked those animals so much, she likes everything that breaths. Millie didn't seem to mind feeding the ducks with her, guess it's some kind of grandma thing. Eleni is 17 already but because of the fact that she loves animals she doesn't care about what other people think of her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am

I knew some day Eleni's going to find out about who her father was and somehow I was a little worried about it. I mean she wasn't stupid. But since Stella and I agreed to this, I had no way out, but I wished we just told her the truth. She deserves to know.
But I push those thoughts aside for now and look at my mother and Eleni feeding the ducks and then at Katrina.
"Why not go and try to become her friend?" I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I look at Mac and nodded. "Ok." I kiss his cheek fast then walk over to aunt Millie and Eleni.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

I watched her walking over to them with a small smile and then looked at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

I walk up to Mac and smile "you ok?" After the question Millie asked I hope he's not pissed at me
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

"Besides the fact that I have to lie to my mother I'm fine. You?" I say quietly, only for her to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"I'm sorry" I say quietly "You think she knows?" Of course she knows... Eleni looks like Mac, both her behavior and looks.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

"I know she knows. She asked me why I still pretend she's not my kid." I say quietly, leading her a little more away from the group. Having talked to Katrina I hoped she was able to keep the other where they were.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

"I really am sorry for that but we know that from the start Mac, of course I'm not in the same position as you because I have no family to deal with but well I don't know what to do" I tel him while he leads me a little more away from the group
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"Sometimes I just wish we told her from the start. I mean, she'd a smart girl, Stella, she'll find out sooner or later and honestly, I am worried about the day she does." I tell her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 pm

"Yea Mac we knew that.. we can't actually change much about that fact. I know she's smart and she will surely find out sooner or later but I just don't want to think about that day.." I reply
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 pm

"You know, we could always tell her and be prepared for whatever reaction she might show. I think it's much better than having to deal with it, when she finds out on her own, not to mention that I have my mother to deal with." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 pm

"Mac.. I can't do that now Mac really.. She lives at my place and I don't want to fight with her over this, I don't want to loose her.. She could run away if we tell her.. " I say a little upset
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

"And she could do just the same thing if we don't." I argue back. I understand Stella's argument, but I want her to at least try to understand my POV.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm very sorry for your mom and family but you knew this, you knew this would happen and you can't crawl back now, it's not only your call!" I say while my eyes get watery
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"I didn't say that it was just my call. But how are you going to deal with her when she finds out on her own, being pissed and runs? She's old enough to understand, Stella. And it's not only about my family, it's about me!" I tell her firmly, but not too loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

"mac we spoke about this, we agreed and we can't change it now. Besides we are not in the right place to talk about this and I don't want to talk about this so please stop.." I say while I wipe away a tear
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

"And I didn't say we needed to do that now. But obviously I'm not going to be understood..." I say quietly and then turn around and walk back to the group, watching them from a little distance trying get my thoughts back into order.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I walk back to the group as well. I swallow away some tears and don't look at Mac.. Of course I know its hard with him but he knew... He knew and now this..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I sit down on a nearby bench, working hard to keep my tough face up in front of them. There wasn't anything I could do right now. Of course I knew this would come, but back then she didn't really give me much of choice and we both didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I sit down on the grass near Eleni, Millie and Katrina. I try hard to not show my sadness, of course It's hard for mac, the father of Eleni... this is just a terrible situation.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 pm

I watch all of them quietly. But as I see Stella sitting in the grass I can'thelp but give her a small smile. I wasn't mad at her, mostly I was mad at myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I return the small smile and look back at Eleni.
Back to top Go down
Millie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

frowns at Mac and Stella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)   A Taylor family get together (All Taylors) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Taylor family get together (All Taylors)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next