Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) Empty
PostSubject: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm

I had another fight with my father but this time was worst. I Call Mac hoping for a little help.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm

I was standing in front of my apartment door as my cell phone went off. I took it out and saw it was Katrina and I couldn't help the feeling of concern that was now building inside.
"Kat?" I said as I answered my phone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm

I took in a deep breath my ribs hurt so bad. "Hey Mac you busy?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

"No. I just got home. What is it?" I was quick to say as I closed the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

"Oh just bored thats all." I lie thinking I can hind the pain. I grab my ribs and hold them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

"Oh yeah, and I'm so buying it... where are you?" I tried again.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"I'm a few blocks away from your place. and your buying what?" I ask trying to make him believe.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm

"I'm buying that you don't wanna tell me the truth, Kat." I said. "You know I sense when you're lying. Wanna come up?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I sigh. "So not cool, don't call me out when I lie. But yea if you don't mind me coming up."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

"Sorry. I just don't like it when someone lies to me. But I don't mind some company." I said, the last sentence in a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm

"Kay be there in a few. I say rolling my eyes and with in a few minutes knock on his door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 pm

I was still dressed in my working clothes which means dress shirt and pants, but wearing my slippers and then go to open the door. Seeing Katrina I just knew she had trouble.
"Come in." I said and let her inside.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm

I walk in happy it was not raining so my makeup I was wearing to cover the brusies won't wash off, I had dropped my hand over my ribs so he would not know they were hurting.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm

"So... trouble with you father?" I asked in a gentle, yet concerned tone, as I close the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"No why do you think that?" I ask though the no was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 pm

"Well, just know when something is wrong. You're a Taylor after all." I said gently.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm

I sighed and remove my jacket and lift my shirt showing the big brusie on my ribs.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Actually I'm not surprised she showed me what he did to her again. Actually I was wondering why he did that to his own daughter. I could never do that to my kid.
"Want to tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 pm

I sigh "I don't need you to be disappointed in me too." I say putting my shirt down and looking away,
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"Why would I be disappointed? After all you know I hate he does that to you." I said calmly, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

"Cause I messed up big time and it was my fault it happened." I say not looking at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm

"You always say that Kat. But this bruise looked much like it needed some checking over." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I shank my head. "What would you do if you found a guy in your daughter's room? And its fine." I say taking a breath and know my face gave away the pain.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm

"No, it's not okay." I said firmly. "And what I would do depends on the guy."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:29 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes at you. "Just say you don't know the guy and he's older then your daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)   Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does this always happen? (Mac/Katrina)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next