Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I Had slept in today cause I wasn't feeling good last night. I run in the school knowing I was in trouble again. I bump right in to Mac. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked then shee the opther CSI and start to worry.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Sara looked at Katrina, "Katrina, there was a school shooting and I thought you got shot." she replied, tears forming in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

"And I was also looking for you." I said to Katrina, a slightly concerned look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Sara lost it, she turned and ran back to the bathroom that was down the hall, all this time she thought that her friend was dead
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

I hug her. "I'm sorry Sara."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 am

Sara looked at Katrina, tears in her eyes, "I was worried for you Katrina" she said
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm

"I know you were Sara I'm sorry I wasn't feeling good and took some stuff that knocked me out last night." I say hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Sara returned the hug, tears staining her cheeks as she held her friend
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I rubbed her back then go to talk to Mac. "You ok?" I ask my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Sara composed herself after feeling Sara rub her back, after a few seconds, she walked out of the bathroom and rejoined her mom and dad
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 pm

"I am. How about you?" I asked her, not angry but concerned. Knowing her story I just hoped she didn't get in trouble again.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 pm

I nod. "I'm ok just like I said wasn't feeling good last night." it was the truth I just hope Mac believes me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 pm

"Just glad you're okay, Kat." I said to her. I wasn't lying, I knew that.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

I smile and give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I hold her close for a few seconds and then look at her.
"Well, if I hadn't to finish up here I'd give you a ride home. I guess school's out for today after what happened." I say in a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

I smiled and nodded. "that would be great."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 pm

"But I gotta finish this up first. Be right back." I said and went in search of Thomas, Shannon and Ivy who still were in the library.
"Can I leave you guys alone here?" I asked them, just wanting to be sure they wouldn't need me, though I knew they would get along quite well.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 am

Thomas looked at Mac, then nodded, "We have it under control here" Shannon added, looking at Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm

"Good. We'll talk later. Besides, I'm going to give Katrina a ride home, want to come with us, Sara?" I asked her. I know Katrina and Sara were good friends, so maybe she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Sara looked at Mac, then nodded, "Yes" she replied, Shannon handed Sara her backpack, then hugged her, Sara then turned and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm

I walked back to Katrina, Sara coming with me. Actually I was glad that I could at least take her home.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Sara didn't say much during the walk, the gravity of what had happened sinking in even more as her and Mac walked out
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

"You going to be okay, Sara?" I asked a little concerned, but knowing that she just went through a lot. Still I felt obligated to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Sara looked at Mac, "I will be" she replied, trying to stay strong at the moment
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I gently wrap my arm around her shoulders for a moment, offering her some kind of comfort. I know she's a strong young woman, but even those need some comfort at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next