Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 pm

they were still hiding in the library, hiding under the tables, Sara and the others heard two more shots, then heard the man running back to the front, outside, Thomas and Shannon lead the way, when they were close, the doors to the library opened, it was the shooter, "NYPD DROP THE WEAPON!" Thomas shouted, raising the rifle that he had at the man, Shannon did the same
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Me and Ivy followed them, aiming our guns at the man, too.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

the man looked at Thomas and Shannon, "SHOOT ME" he yelled back, "NO ONE IS GOING TO SHOT YOU" Shannon replied, the man smirked, then started to raise his weapon at them
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 pm

We were all aiming our guns at the man, when he did the same. I waited for Mac to say or do something I could have followed, but he didn't. Then, I ran to him, trying to take his weapon. The next moments were very fast, all I know is that in our little fight I had lost my gun and I heard a gunshot coming from his. Fortunately, I managed to disarm him and pointed his own gun to him, not even turning around to see if anyone was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm

"Ivy!" I shouted as she thankfully disarmed the man standing before us. she's couragous. I thought at the same time. Luckily no one was hurt.
"Take you hands behind your head and get down on the floor." I told the man, stepping closer to him and Ivy. "You okay?" I asked her as I stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 pm

at the same time, Shannon kept the man covered while Thomas handcuffed him
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 am

I lowered the gun only when I saw the man handcuffed.
"I'm fine," I answered to Mac. "Now, where are the girls?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am

"Though it was dangerous and you could have been killed by him... good work." I praised gently.
"It's over everyone!" I called out, letting everyone know that they could come out. I didn't know where Katrina was at the moment, I just knew that Sara must be here and a few other students.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am

"I guess you have to take the risk," I said and then turned around, waiting for the students to come out, hoping everyone was fine.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well, that's true, not sure it was necessary, but we'll never find out." I say, though I was impressed I just wanted to make sure she knows that she doesn't need to always take risks, but that she needs to calculate when it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 pm

the students came out of the library, Sara was the last to come out, making sure her classmates were okay before she left
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:39 pm

I turned back to him and glanced. "I wanted to make it quick," I spat and took a few steps further.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

at the same time, Sara came out and saw her mom and dad, she ran over to were they where, Shannon hugged her, thankful that she was okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

I watched the small scene with a smile. I was glad that everyone was okay though I wasn't sure where Katrina was, since I haven't seen her yet, I decided to ask Sara about her. I gave Ivy a small nod and smile.
"Well, you definitely impressed your boss today." I said before I walked over to Thomas, Shannon and Sara and waited in a respectful distance, till she would come over.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:02 am

Thomas and Shannon looked at Mac, "Just doing what we were trained to do" Shannon replied, "Uncle Mac, I have no idea were Katrina is" she said to him
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

I threw him another glance, but decided to join them. Overall, everything was good.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 am

Sara staid with her parents as the all clear was given and the emts entered
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

I nodded.
"Have you seen her in school today?" I asked, just to make sure that she went here, but probably she didn't?
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Sara looked at Mac, "No I haven't" she replied, Sara then got worried, "Katrina!" she called out while standing up
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I nodded and got my phone out dialing Katrina's number.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Sara started to walk down the hall, calling out her friends name, worry entering her voice as she called out Katrina's name, "KATRINA!" she screamed
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm

I went out on the hall and caught Sara's arm. "Hey, stay calm, we'll find her," I said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Sara looked at Ivy, "I can't be calm, she is my friend" she replied, trying to keep it together
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:52 pm

I had followed them out into the hallway and then looked at Ivy as she caught Sara by the arm.
"It's okay. Let her help us." I told Ivy and hung up the phone. She didn't answer and now I started to worry.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Sara kept it together as she turned and walked down the hall, calling out her friend's name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)   school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

school shooting (Ivy, Mac, Katrina)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next