Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing lights [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Thank you." I said and smile at her.
Does she even know how great she is?
Did you just think that? Hey, she's your co-worker... you should think a little different then.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"You're welcome" I smile and sit down on the chair, I look at the fruit and try to decide which to take first, of course they all looked delicious. I finally decide to pick the apple piece. I look up at Mac while I'm eating the little piece of apple and wonder if he likes fruit at all, or would be someone who prefers to take vitamin pills to stay healthy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 pm

The fruit on the table looks delicious and smells delicious and I am wondering what kind og fruit I'll eat now and decide for the same kind of fruit Stella just picked, aplles being my favorite fruit.
Actually I like fresh fruit very much, just don't get it as often as I should or want, due to my job and actually bad eating behavior. But I've always been a man loving fresh fruit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

I watch Mac pick the same I just did, would he like apples just as much as I do? I've got so many questions to throw at him but I better don't before he thinks i'm 'too' interested in him. It would probably make him feel a bit uncomfortable and would probably never come over again. nah I better don't ask him too much questions, I'll find out later I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Actually I have too many questions for Stella to answer, but I fear that if I ask her all that now, she'd never want to have anything to do with me again or it would come out wrong in the end. But then, this friendship is just starting to grow, so why not ask?
C'mon Mac...
I look up at Stella and smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

"What is your favorite fruit Mac?" I dare to ask, it's totally dinner related right? nothing to worry about right? Had to break the silence somehow right? gosh why am I so nervous?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'm an apple-man." I say and smirk a little.
aplle-man? Great choice of words Mac.."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

"an apple-man huh" I say with a smile. ok Stella you better not tell him the meaning of an apple. gosh just tell it yourself so you won't say it out loud.. ok here we go..

When you are looking for appropriate nature symbolism for your home or office, remember that apples and apple blossoms are ideal symbols of love, youth, beauty and happiness. The apple blossom is the state flower for Arkansas, once a top apple-producing state in the United States. Apple blossoms are pink and white with leaves of medium green.

Ok... that went fine.. now there is no need to tell him right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

"I know... great choice of words, huh?" I say and smirk.
Oh yes, Mac very good choice of words.
I wonder what she's thinking now...

"What are you thinking now, Stella? If I may ask that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh Stella keep your mouth shut about the apples it would scare him away for sure! "Just thinking about which piece of fruit i'll take now" I lie and pick another piece of fruit. I'm sorry mac I have to lie to you but you know, I don't want to scare you away with my random comments about apples.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 pm

"Okay." I say, but don't really buy it. She'll tell me if she wants to.
I smile and pick another piece of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I pick another piece of fruit as well. after that I take a sip of my wine "you know, If you want cream on them I also have that" I tell him wondering if he wants that, some people like cream on their fruit, I mostly just use it for hot chocolate
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

"Nah, fruit without anything is just fine." I say and smile. I don't like fruit with cream. Only when the fruit is on a cake.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 pm

"Okay" I say with a smile, gotcha, another question answered this is going well
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Besides... what's your favorite fruit, Stella?" I ask, remembering that I didn't know that yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

"I mostly eat apples but I prefer melon especially melon with parma ham, that's just hmmm.. so delicious! I actually wanted to make it for you but the melon wasn't ready yet.." I frown a little in the end, this morning I got quiet frustrated when I saw the Melon wasn't ready yet.. but there are worse things in life right?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 pm

"Never tried melon and ham..." I say.
That combination sounded a little strange to me but if she said she liked it? Why not try it?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

"If you come back tomorrow I'll let you taste it" I say with a smile. How come he never tried it? it's delicious, he really missed something in his life Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 pm

"You want me to come back tomorrow?" I asked a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"Yea why not, I can't eat the melon on my own right? I would roll to the crime scene the next day, trust me you don't want to see that" I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

I chuckle a little at your comment. Right, I wouldn't want her to do that.
"Guess you're right, besides Melon is healthy, very healthy." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 pm

"It is, so you can come over tomorrow again if you want" I say, smiling, hoping he would say yes
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"Okay." I agree with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"But if you have better things to do I understand" I tell him, I don't want him to feel like he has to come or anything
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:06 am

"Actually I have a rare day off, so I don't mind coming over tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing lights [Mac]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: