Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing lights [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm

"you can always rent a room in your apartment" I laugh "than you will find out how nice it is to have a bigger place" I smile and sit down by the table
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:00 pm

"Uh... not much the sharing with strangers kinda man." I say with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:05 pm

"would you let me stay there?" I dare to ask with a big grin, forgetting he's my boss and it's totally out of line to ask that
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 pm

I look up at her in surprise. Did she just ask me that or was I dreaming?
"Well, you're no stranger, so... I guess you'd be allowed to stay there." I say and smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm

"thats nice of you" I smile and I'm glad he's taking it so well
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I give her a smile. Mac Taylor and sweet... well if she says so Wink
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

"I hope you like the meal" I say to change the topic
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well, it smells delicious already." I tell her. "I'm sure I'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 pm

"I would say: Take a bite Mr. Taylor" I smile and grab my fork
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I smile but follow her example and take a bite of my meal and am already enjoying. It's just as delicious as it smells.
"You're a great cook, Ms. Bonasera." I say after a while.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:08 pm

"I'm glad you like it" I smile and take a bit of the meal as well, if you just use the right ingredients it can't go wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:09 pm

I smile and continue my meal, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I look up at the candle in front of me and back to my plate and smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

After some time I look at Stella and smile. So far it's been a nice evening and I was hoping it'll stay that way.
"Thanks for inviting me over, Stella." I say, remembering that I forgot to say that when I came... bad Mac... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm

"It's my pleasure" I say with a smile and finish my meal Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I stay quiet till we're finished with our meal and then just watch you for a while before I abscently stare into the light of one of the candles. Claire loved them, too. For me they always held some kind of comfort and warmth I couldn't explain, but they looked so peacefully, even though fire was something that could get dangerous. It was always that two-faced reality about candles and fire that got me lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm

I see Mac watching the candle, it somehow made me smile and I take another sip from my wine, I really am glad he came, somehow strange, he's my boss but also my first friend here in New York. of course I was talking to Danny, Aiden and Don but somehow it was different with Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Somehow it went quiet between me and Stella and I hadn't even noticed that I had been lost in thoughts until I snapped out of them again. Though I enjoyed the silence as it was quite comfortable I also felt a little strange sitting here with Stella, having dinner and then talking a little, but not talking was the thing that made me feel strange.
I mean she was my second in command and somehow came to be considered a close friend. My team was my family for some years now and still she was special to me. I find myself wondering why.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm

The silence between us wasn't disturbing, I was actually enjoying it, neither of us forced to talk, I actually like that feeling, just a relaxed and normal feeling, quite strange because I never felt like that before, someone once told me that that is a family feeling, to just feel comfortable. I never really experienced that. Growing up in a foster home isn't really the place to feel loved. some got lucky and had great foster parents but me? no. I was studying hard and working in the household probably more than the mom. somehow I was happy about it because the time passed really quickly. I felt quiet good when I was allowed to move out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:36 pm

I finally am able to remove my eyes from the candle and then look at Stella, offering her a loving smile.
That smile I rarely show people and only a few ever were allowed to see it, but actually it felt good to finally be able to show it again, as I always liked that smile and those moments.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

I give him a warm smile and wonder what to say now. "you want some fruit?" I smile. I noticed when I was in Greece that they eat quiet a lot of fruit even as dessert.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

"I won't say no to some vitamines." I say and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ok hold on!" I say and get up, then walk to the kitchen. I was already hoping he would say that, I think to myself and open the fridge and grab a plate with all kinds of fruit on it. "Perfect" I say to myself and walk back to the dinner table. I put the plate down and frown.. something is missing. "Oh be right back, forgot to grab a clean fork for us" I tell him and walk back into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am

I nod and smile.
I was fine where I was right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

I hurry back to the kitchen with a big smile. Dancing around the kitchen to find the righ fork for our fruit. I've always enjoyed cooking for friend, this somehow felt too normal like it was meant to be to cook for Mac. I quickly stop dancing in the kitchen caused by my last thoughts. I really have to stop with those thoughts, besides he's my boss.

I walk back into the living room, to the dinner table with the two forks "here you go" I say as I hand him one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing lights [Mac]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: