Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I felt sorry for him, i knew he didn't like to punish his own kids.. but sometimes it was just the right thing to do. "No you don't babe, you did the right thing.. How hard it may seem, you did"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 pm

I feel more good when she told me this. "I just don't understand why she do all of this"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

"That's being a kid Danny... Don't tell me you never caused trouble" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

"I did but.." I just stopped was true
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 pm

I walked back out and go to Dad and hug him. "Thanks you daddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:42 am

She hugs me after Lindsay did, and thanks me. I take her in arms, and then look at her. "Just don't do it again"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 am

I look up at him and kiss his cheek. "I promise I won't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2