Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] Empty
PostSubject: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 am

I was now finally at home, after a long tiring day. It had been weird though, for one moment, cause i swear i had seen nikki at the crime lab. but i decided to wait with saying anything until Danny would arrive home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 am

Nikki was already home since few hours, but me I was still at the office. Since yet, I finished, and take the road for go home. When I finally arrived, I openned the door, and walked in the hall of our apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:19 am

When i heard Danny coming home i rushed into the hallway to meet him. He just got off his jacket when i already kissed his lips and wished him welcome home. Then i told him that i thought i saw Nikki at the crime lab, but i didnt want to talk about her with it, so i waited for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:53 am

I smile a bit when she kissed me for welcome me, and she wished me welcome home too. I do same. When she asked me about Nikki, I knew she saw her at the crime lab today. Anyway I already planned to talk to her about it. I sighed and said "She copied my signature and fight, that is why the Principal called me today over there"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

"she what? faked your signature?" i asked shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes she did. I certified to her
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

I walk out of my room and see dad I look down and don't look at Dad or Lindsay,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 am

I was talking to Lindsay when I saw Nikki walking there. So I just stopped and looked her, but she didn't look me back
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:51 am

I glance and he don't look mad but that don't mean anything. I walk to the kitchen to get a water,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

I didn't know if I should have to be mad, or another thing. I just wanted to understand why she did it. Did she trust me or not ? I look at her, and then to Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:06 am

I walk back out and look at dad. "I'm really sorry I hind the notes and lie about them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:12 pm

She was in front of me, and tell me she was sorry. I look at her, and then said to her with a calm voice "Why you did that?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 am

I look down not wanting to see his face. "I just didn't want you disappointed in me. I haven't really made you proud so I felt like I would be letting you down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 am

She looks down and I knew why. "Hey, you didn't deceive me before, and it won't happen, ok?" I replied to her, trying to confort her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 am

I nod a little still thinking he was pissed at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 am

I added as she just nodded for reply "Just don't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

"ok." I say and look at him. "So am I grounded or something?"

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 am

She looks at me, and yes she will be punish for it. "No out for two weeks for what you did, and no boyfriend. Just go in school and come back"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 am

I was about to fight back but don't. "Ok." I say sadly and look down.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:02 pm

i just stood there and heard their conversation. This was something for Danny to deal with, and maybe better if he did it himself right now. And of course i would agree with him on his decision that he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:11 am

I wasn't happy to punish her, but that is something I should do. I look at her, she was mad on me, I know it. I let her go after we talk about it. And I look at Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 pm

i gave Danny a satisfied look that told him I agreed with him, and he did good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 pm

I approach her after she gave me this look.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

I saw Danny approaching me and opened my arms to give him a big bear hug I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 pm

I enter in her arms, and she gave me a big hug, I rest in her arms and gave her a kiss on her head. "I suck on it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]   Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why would you lie about it? [Danny, Nikki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next