Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm

I am on the Lab, workin' on some pieces of the investigation we get Lindsay and I. Just when I was going to put a piece of evidence in the machine, I feel my phone ringing and vibrating in my pocket. The evidence must come first, then after a while I put the evidence and got my cell. After all, it can be a member of the team that the new .. So picking up my phone so I answered after seeing the number that was unknown. Weird if it was part was Lindsay, or Sheldon or someone else's name would show.

Hello

Last edited by Danny Messer on Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

"Hi...um is this Danny Messer?" Nikki said nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Lindsay was in the same room as me working too. I watch with a smile while still hoped to get an answer from the person who called me. After a while I hear something at last, a question. I focus again on the person to the other end, while watching the corner of the eye Lindsay.

That's me.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Danny and I were working on some evidence. He walked away to put some evidence in a machine.. I heard that his phone rang, and over listened the conversation, cause i thought it would be someone of the team, telling something new about the case. But when he picked up the phone it didn't sound like he knew the person on the other end. I listened and kept on processing the evidence..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:26 pm

"I'm Nikki Swan everyone calls me Nikki Lee I'm Kristen Swan's daughter"I took a deep breath "do you remember her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

I look to Lindsay. Thinking that the person who called me had a number is. Then I will talk to me some Kristen Swan. This name tells me nothing. Or so I really have a bad memory. She said later she is the daughter of the Swan Kristen. I continue to listen. I do not know what to answer, I do not know who she speaks.
Where did you get my number?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

I still continue processing, when i suddenly heard Danny asking where the person got the number from. I looked up from what i was doing, to find him looking at me. I suddenly felt anxiety.. Who was he talking to? Was this good? bad?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

"Lets just say I have my ways NOW back to my question do you remember her?"Nikki asked rudely started to loss her temper "You had sex with her and you don't remember her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I looked around waiting for the response of the young girl who spoke to me. And then I meet the gaze of Lindsay, who seems worried. I smiled slightly to reassure her. When I hear these words of the girl. The name of Kristen Swan said something, but I can not see who she was.

I don't know what you want or why you call, but I can't help you.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

I can feel myself shank with anger"Look you have to help me you have no choose"I can feel the tears burning my eyes "Is there some place we can meet I need to tell you something and it can't be over the phone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

I listen again. I do not know what they want from me, because I do not even know.

I do not know if it will be possible, I work
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:30 pm

"What you don't get lunch breaks? or what about after work? Please I really need to talk to ya" I say not believing what I'm hearing whats wrong with this guy damn I think to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

I just look at Lindsay's corner of the eye, it was in the process to continue the analysis. And I finally responded to this girl
Sorry I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Danny had given me a smile so i thought it was nothing really bad, so i continued on the evidence, but the more i heard.. the more i knew that this was really bad.. who was he talking with ? What did this person want?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:10 pm

"I'm your...." I heard him hang up then I feel tears rolling down my face and watch the happy families play in the park and go find a part to sleep for the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)   ?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

?? (Nikki Lee & Lindsay)
Page 1 of 1