Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

"So what are you two doing today?"I asked them, seeing Javi putting his arm around Nikki.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 am

"My Mom has a dinner thing for Nikki." Javi says.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

"Ohh? Lucky Nikki then, I hope you'll have fun! Make sure you'll greet your parents for us, ok?" i said pointing from me to Danny with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

Javi nodded "Sure thing Mrs Messer. Nice to meet you both."

I smiled and kissed Dad's cheek again and whisper "Thank you" to him then hug Lindsay.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 am

I smiled to Javi and told him "Nice to meet you, too" and then was pulled into a hug by Nikki. "Be safe, please" I whispered to her, before she pulled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 am

They leave after this, and I added before to Nikki, when she kiss my cheek again, to be careful. and then they were already outside. I look back on Lindsay who was smiling, and I smile too because Javi called her Mrs Messer..
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am

Many hours later

I wake up in Javi's house on the couch with him, we must have fallen asleep I look at the time and start to freak out its 12:30am already! I jump up and grab my coat wake Javi then kiss him goodbye and run home as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 am

After Nikki left, I put Lucy in her bed, where she felt asleep. And I came back in the living room, where Lindsay was trying to clean a little, with all Lucy'toys where everywhere. I came behind her, and stopped her, in her action. "No need to do it, you know, tom's will be the same" I know that we will talk about Nikki boyfriend, I was just waiting for Lindsay to start it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

"Sorry" i whispered quietly, when Danny stopped me in my actions and told me to leave it. I put the box i was collecting toys in on the table and turned around to face Danny. "I'm so worried" I said, still in that whispering tune..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am

I didn't want to make her mad when I told her that will the same the day after tomorrow. She turned and now she is face to me, and told me she worried and I look her and asked her because I can heard in her voices "What is wrong ?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 am

Danny asked me what was wrong.. i looked away for a sec and then back at him "it's past midnight.. what if something happened? What if something happened to soon?" i asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 am

I make the link to Nikki, I look on Lindsay and go to the sofa, where I sit, with her. And then I told her. "She is a big girl now, don't worry for her." with a smile and added "Plus she is a Messer, and if something happen to her, trust me, her Javi will hear me"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 am

I
calmed a bit down.. but it was still to early for my liking.. "She's young Danny.." I said to him.. even if she wasn't my daughter, i worried about her like she was my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:49 am

"She will be back soon" and I just added "I know that the introduction of her boyfriend was really fast, I didn't knew it too"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am

I run in the house to see Dad and Lindsay on the couch. "I'm so sorry we just fell asleep watching I movie, I swear it won't happen again." I say really fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

We were on the couch, when the door opened, was Nikki, she runned till us, and apologize. I look her, and told "Hey it's okay, but you should go to bed now, it's late, we will talk about tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 pm

I just nodded in agreement with what Danny told Nikki, she really should go to bed... it's late, and tomorrow she has to go to school again! When she turned around to walked away I asked her "Did you have a great time?" I just couldn't help myself but ask.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm

I look back to Lindsay and smiled. "Yea, we always do." I smile bigger. "Night." I walk in my room.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

"Great, Night girly" I said when she walked up to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

"I am happy for you" I said after she replied to Lindsay by an affirmation.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 am

I get dressed for bed and sigh, I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm

I heard Nikki closing her bedroom door, so I knew she was really gonna sleep right now. I took a deep breath and sat back against Danny. What a relieve that she was just fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

I say goodnite to Nikki, then she closed the door of her bedroom, and now that was Lindsay who was looking me. And I told her "So you see she is fine"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

"You're right, I worried about nothing.. But I want her to call us when something like this happens.." I told him honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm

I nodded, because I was ok about this. And I look on her. "You know, I though she was waiting till she didn't live with us for get a boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)   Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki has a boyfriend? (Anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next