Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise [Lindsay]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 pm

"Oh yeah, i wouldn't mind being younger again" I said with a laugh, taking a sip of my coffee again, that now finally had cool down to a decent heat to drink. "Mac is amazing, you wouldn't say it when you first met him, or work with him. But when you know him a better he lets things loose and he's amazing with Lucy." And i took another sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 am

I held my cup of coffee in m< hands as I listened to Lindsay talking about Mac and Lucy. She was right. When I first met him I never imagined that he's such a great person, actually. Well, he seemed all correct and quite a strict boss, but after getting to know him a bit better, he's actually great.
"I believe that. First I thought he's a quite strict boss, expecting a lot, but actually he's a great kinda man. Couldn't have a better boss than him. He loves challenges, right?" I said and took a sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 pm

"Totally true" I said after I took another sip of my coffee. "He's just highly based on the evidence, some times the evidence tells him stuff.. or well he figures things out along the evidence that i would have never came up with. He's a great teacher and he will always surprise you with stuff"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm

"Oh, that I already know. He gets things fast, though. I admire that about him. But he also expects hard work so I figured I'll try my best" I said with a smile.
It was always nice to exchange thoughts and experience with co-workers and get to know them all better.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yeah that's true.. you always have to work hard. But sometimes he cuts you some slack and you can go home earlier or something. He's really great. But there are also times where he tells you to work harder and find more clues to what happened, it also depends on how much a case gets to him." I told her honest. It was good to hear she thought a bit the same about Mac, as I did.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 pm

"Yeah... I got that quite fast. But luckily we have Stella." I said with a wink. "She's always nice, but also though and expects a lot from her co-workers but I think she's the only one able to keep Mac human, after what I heard and saw by now. Just perfect for him."

I took a sip of my coffee and glance at my watch, just to check that I won't keep Lindsay from her day off for too long.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

"Also true" I said with a chuckle. "I think Stella knows him the best of us all. Even though she's also a bit of a workaholic, she fits perfectly on the side of Mac." I finished my coffee and but the cup down on the table. When i did that i saw in the corner of my eye that Haylen checked her watch.

"Got any other plans?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

"Actually not... just don't want to keep you from your day off for too long." I answered her question. I knew she would notice me looking at my watch and somehow I felt bad for doing it in the first place, but still I didn't want to keep her from her plans.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 pm

"Oh that's okay"[b] I said with a smile. [b]"I only have to pick Lucy up from school, the rest i kinda already did" I added then. I actually loved some company at the moment, i didnt even knew what i wanted to do in this time, untill Haylen came along with a visit.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

"Okay... So then I'm leaving when you have to pick Lucy up." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

"Sounds good to me!" I said with a smile. "Hey do you have any other hobbies next to painting??" I asked her, changing the subject again..
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 pm

I looked at Lindsay with a surprised smile, but quickly got a grip again.
"Oh well, there's not much time left for hobbies, but I do like to read and go to the theatre with some friends. I'd love to learn how to play the piano but with my job, it's hard to find some time for that. And I like to spend time outside, when the weather is nice. Sometimes I like picknicks." I said witha slight smile as I took another sip from my coffee.
And you?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

I loved the type of woman she was. It seemed like she liked the same things as I did, except for the facts that she could paint and wanted to play the piano. I couldn't paint..

"Well since Lucy is here I love to spent some time with the three of us together.. But unfortunately like you, there isn't much time for that with this job. But we do it as much as we can" I explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 pm

"Yeah, me, too." I said with a soft smile.
"Always gotta make the best of it, right? My parents sometimes want to spend time with me and I have to say I can't... it sometimes break my heart, but they understand and they are very proud of me. My mom says it every time I am at their home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Lindsay]   Surprise [Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise [Lindsay]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2