Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:45 pm

We sit down and Ryan serves us the first meal.
"Mom cant wait to see you again and my grandparents in Greece either. They hope you'll stay for little longer to Greece than just for our party." I tell Stella and hope she can take vacation. "Even uncle Daimien waits you. He has only heard about you and can't wait to see you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

"I can't wait to see them either, it has been such a long time i saw them, i would love to stay long, I only have to talk to my boss but im sure he won't complain" I'm sure Mac will be okay with it since he's married to me he has no choice hehehe XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 am

"I'm pretty sure you can talk him into it. He just can't say no to you. Very Happy and you'll love it here. My grandparents have a house on the beach and it's mostly private." I'm absolutely sure that they love their little vacation and especially the kids. The location is like out of postcard and already Greece itself is magical.
"You'll love it here and so will Mac" I add. "Would you like to have some wine or are you driving tonight? We have Greek wine Wink"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'm sure he won't say no, a couple of years we went to Greece together, he loved it as much as me" I smile and think back at the moment before we had children and we went to Greece, it was amazing!

"I can't say no to Greek wine can I?" I do have to drive but one glass of wine won't be a big problem right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm

"You have been in Greece before? That's amazing" I cheer. "Where did you go? What did you do? And I thought when you come to Greece I can show you all these amazing places and introduce you more about Greece and Greeks."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"we went to Αθήνα!" I knew she would know what I said Smile "we saw a lot of the city and the culture, we've seen so much museums! I totally loved that trip! and of course we went to the beach a lot"

"that sounds like an extremly good idea! I would love to see more of the beautiful country"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm

"Thats great."
She has been in Athena so we can skip it but Kalamata is a must and I'm sure uncle Daimien wants her to go to Thessaloniki.
"Have you been in Θεσσαλονική or in Καλαμάτα?" I ask. "That's where my grandparents live and we're planning to do the wedding on a beach of Καλαμάτα. It's gorgeous town and I think you would love there. Mom even told me that she wants to show you all the places she used to go to play and took her dates and so... be ready to walk on moms memory lane." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

"No we've never been there, it was a little too far away, we stayed in athens and the places around athens, but I would love to see those places sometime!" I smile at haydee's story. "that sounds so great to have a moms memory lane!"
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

"Mom likes to plan things and make schedules so be ready for that too," i explain.
"Sometimes she can get like...." I try to think a polite word for it but after no luck I have to finish the sentence, "annoying. She likes everything done step by step and it can get on nerves." I smile and hope I don't scare her. I want her to be ready for the trip as much as possible.
We are finished with the meal and head to living room. Abbey runs to her room and returns with two dolls handing one to Stella.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 pm

"Oh don't worry about that, I can handle that, I survived foster care with a lot of rules and steps I had to follow" I smile and we go to the living room

"you want me to play with the doll?" I smile at the little girl who hands me a doll
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

"You don't need to do that, Stella" I reply fast and try to take the doll. Abbeylooks at me with sad face and I can see her lower lip shivering.
"Abbey sweetie. Stella is our guest and she came from work. She's tired. Maybe some other time, ok?" the kid's looking me at little longer and finally nods.
"Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)   Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Stella (Haydee, Stella)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2