Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]   Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I woke up this morning with excitement. I knew my aunt Stella and aunt Melina will come over for dinner today. I pushed myself out of bed and walked to kitchen. Ryan had already left to work but had left me little note saying he'll try to be back at time and he loves me. He's so sweet. He had taken Nato with him as usual so my little German shepherd puppy Admiral and I were only ones in our apartment. And as I mention it now I couldn't see him anywhere.
"Admiral?" I called out and waited. Nothing. "Admiral," I called out again. "Come here boy. It's time for breakfast."
Still nothing. That's strange. I started the coffee and went for a search of him. As I rounded the corner to living room i saw him hiding behind the table leg. And right away I could see why. He had peed on the floor and was trying to hide from me now.
"Oh baby boy." I sighed. "You gotta clean that up now 'cause we'll have guest coming over tonight." I joked walking back to kitchen to get towel and clean up the mess.
"Ok, sweetie. Come let's have breakfast now and then we'll gonna go out for a little walk." He followed me right away and went to his bowl. We finished our little breakfast and I got ready for going out.
Grabbing the leash and keys from the the table by the door we walked out to get food for dinner. The next hours passed like flying. When we got back home it was already passed 3pm and I had to hurry so everything would be ready by the time my guest will arrive. I looked out moms old photo album in case Stella and Melina are interested in learning who's their sisters and brother. There were few pics of them as kids but mostly about mom.
Ryan had called and said he'll be late but be there as soon as possible. I set the table as nicely I could and sat down on the couch. Few more minutes and they'll be here.

Last edited by Haydee Wagner on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melina Bonasera

Melina Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]   Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 pm

I was going to Hadyee's for dinner as she invited me and stella. How sweet.

I woke up and looked at the clock 8:15, luckily I had the day off (I don't get many), so I had a shower and got dressed and went into town for abit. Hours had past and it was time to go home as I was picking up Stella and the rest of the family, So I got changed again grabbed my car keys and wallet and locked the door, I had to try and remeber where I parked the car first, 5 minutes after that I found it lol so I got in and drove to Stella's.

Hey sis
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]   Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

I picked up the kids from school and let them play in their rooms while I search for something I could wear this evening, after I found something I went to the closets of the girls to find them something to wear. what they are wearing now would have been good enough if they didn't play on the play ground at school... I have no idea how they manage to get so dirty sometimes...

one hour left till Melina would pick us up, I quickly chance and get the girl ready. I sit down on the couch and sigh.. wow it took me an hour to get us all done for the dinner. not much later I hear the bell ring and walk up to the door and see my sister Melina.

"Hi Mel!" I smile and pull her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Heather Lynn Taylor

Heather Lynn Taylor

I love my mommy and Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]   Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Heather was playing with her toys and then walked out of her room.

Heather sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/youngzivadavid87
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]   Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner at Haydee's [Stella, Mac, Melina, Karina, Heather]
Page 1 of 1