Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Damn how did she know I was lying? And why can't she just let it go I am yea Is their trying to help me but still. I turn to her and say
I'm not trying to be rude but its just something I don't want to talk about right now...sorry
I bite my lower lip and look down
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

She just simply said she didn't want to talk about it. Well it was obvious that there was something wrong.. but maybe i wasn't also the person she wanted to talk to about it.. i cant do different but think that way. But im not gonna push her.. well okay just a little..

"Are you sure?" I tried again, while she looked down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I see she's not going to let this go. Damn her I know she's only trying to help but still.
Ready I don't want to talk about it now please let it go
I look at her and weakly smile. then I look up at Danny and ask
mind if I take a walk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

I had not quite followed. Finally I had not followed what he had going was the moment. Lindsay made me a sign that I look Nikki. And I see that last crying. I do not understand everything, then asks Lindsay if she is well, and when Lindsay put his hand on the shoulder of Nikki, the last jump and falling. Then she looked at me and asked me if she can get some fresh air. I have no problem with that, it's just that I have trouble understanding everything. It is rather strange.
You're sure everything is okay?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:27 am

Oh god not him to I sigh and answer
Yes I'm fine just need some fresh air thats all. So can I go?
I smile hoping they'll let it go and stop asking if I'm ok. Its true I should not have started crying but I could not help it. Teen emotions and these mood swings is the only thing I hate about being a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Okay, it was really obvious that she needed some time for herself.. maybe she needed to figure some things out on her own... and it was probably better to let her do that now.. besides that.. she knew us for what? a couple hours ? i mean... not even a day..

"Sure it's okay, go ahead.. but promise me you'll come back?" i asked her.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Now she's making me promise that I'll come back I guess I can
Ok Ok I promise I'll come back... Hows this I'll leave my backpack here there's no way I'm going any where without that thing.
I smile grabbing my IPOD and headphones
I'm going to the park...Want me to take the kid?
I say and get up and walk to the door

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Sat May 22, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:25 am

I listen again, so that Lucy always eat. Fortunately, she did not cry this morning because last few days is what she does. We do not know why, but Lindsay and I suspected might be the ears. It always happens to babies at this age, and we think that is the case with Lucy. Therefore normally today Lindsay and I have to go see the doctor Lucy to give us his opinion. Then Nikki asks us if she can take Lucy with her to go to the park. Lindsay looked at me waiting for my answer. Then I watch them both and said.
It will not be possible Nikki, I'm sorry. Lindsay must bring Lucy to the doctor just now.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:09 am

Ok so I'll take a walk by myself it will give me a change to listen to music and think
OK then I'll be back soon later
I wave bye and walk out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:21 am

I listen again Lindsay, Nikki tell him promise to return. Can I expect the answer to Nikki, she accepts and starts from then. I watched her do. Then I look at Lucy starts to cry. Hm still have this problem in the ears, he wanted that, already last week that it was the teeth, and that AC is still. Then after Nikki left, I look at Lindsay, while at the same time that Lucy was crying again.
You will take her to the doctor, as I stay with Nikki?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I waved back at Nikki as she left. Then Lucy started to cry again... it became a familiar sound.. Then Danny asked me if I would take her to the doctor alone, and he would stay here with Nikki. Well i suppose that was the best idea...

"Yeah.. sure. I think that's the best idea." I said standing up and making my way over to Danny and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3