Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I felt something pulling on my hair, waking me up. I first found it a weird way for Danny to wake me up, but when I opened my eyes and saw Lucy smiling in front of me, I couldn't help but smile myself. I noticed that Danny was already up, glanced at the clock and got up myself, picking Lucy up from the bed.

"Heey baby girl" I said softly, smiling. I bounced her in my arms, making her giggle. "Let's see where Daddy went" I said, walking out of the bedroom, wearing one of Danny's shirts, that ended above my knees.

I heard voices from the kitchen, and made my way over there, seeing Danny and Nikki.

"Good morning" I said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Danny is still looking at me think I call Lindsay that name I would never say that will I may say it but like I told him if she gave me reason then I would but she has given me no reason so yea I jump not hearing Lindsay again that girls got to stop that it not cool I turn to her and put the last bit of food on the table
Good morning and who is this cute big girl?
I ask touching Lucy's cheek making her giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I was talking to Nikki on the differences between the nicknames that gives young people now and those they gave earlier. When I see Lindsay, who comes in the kitchen too. In one of my tee shirt. I smiled seeing her, she is with Lucy. I said that it's Lucy who has awakened. I stay here looking the two women in my life with a smile that says it all. And I see that Lindsay is still a little tired, perhaps I should not put Lucy beside her, for she sleeps. And I see Lindsay approchea me, and come back behind me. And she kiss me. I smile as Lucy stirs in the arms of Lindsay saw me.
Goodmornin 'u. .
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

I saw Nikki jumped again, suddenly hearing me.. It was pretty funny though, She touched Lucy's cheek making her giggle, and asked who she was. It made me smile to see Lucy giggle, and told Nikki that this is Lucy❤. Then I walked up to Danny and gave him a kiss. Lucy stirred in my arms when she was so close to her Daddy. While being greeted by him I smiled and passed Lucy over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:07 pm

After that Nikki has met Lucy, I see Lindsay, then approaching me and offering me a kiss before I give Lucy, who called me. I smiled and held her in my arms with a big smile, while Lucy is coming against me too. Then I ask to Lindsay and hope that this is not Lucy who wake her.

You sleep well ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:18 pm

I watch Lucy and Danny in front of me, smiling at seeing the 2 most important persons in my live happily together. Then he asked me if i slept well,

"Yeah I did" I said honest, with a smile. "I guess Lucy did too, she's really happily awake".

I turned around, and grabbed her bottle, filling in with milk, then putting it in the machine to warm it up. I turned around again, to ask Nikki if she slept well..

"Did you sleep well Nikki?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:23 pm

I look up and hear Linds ask if I slept well I didn't sleep good
I slept ok thank you. Foods ready hope you don't mind Lindsay I make breakfast
I look over at Danny he's holding Lucy to his chest and bouncing her and kissing her cheek thats one thing I missed out on not having a father I hate thinking about this stuff but can't help but to think about it I smile at them and sit down
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm glad hearing she slept fine. Well at least i hope she really did. And of course i didn't mind it that she made breakfast, actually.. i didn't mind it at all Razz

"Of course I don't mind, thank you" I said watching her, seeing that she smiled also at the sight of Danny and Lucy. I waited for the milk to be warm, and when i heard the 'famous' PLING. I knew it was done. I grabbed it and handed it to Danny, he was holding Lucy now, so he had to do it now Razz hehe

I walked over to Nikki, and sat down at the table too.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm happy Linds don't mind some people get man if you mess around in their kitchen then she says thank you and sit next to me I look at her and say
No prob. I got you a coffee
I hand her the starbucks cup and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Lindsay gave me a bottle of Lucy, while I was playing with it. And so until it cools a bit, I continued what I was doing while listening Nikki and Lindsay talk. I was glad to see that Lindsay has talked about this Nikki. And once the bottle was ready, I begin to give food to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I sit - still a little tired - at the table, when Nikki tells me she got me coffee and handed me the cup. I smiled and took the cup.

"Thank you" this kiddo seemed to have a good heart. Maybe not showing it always and everywhere, but she certainly had it in her. I took a sip of my still warm coffee and looked back at Danny and Lucy, while he feeded her.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:01 pm

When I hand Linds the cup of coffee she smiled and thanked me
Your welcome
I follow her back to Danny and Lucy he seems so good with their kid so gentle I smile again at them and ask
After we eat can we sit down and talk? get to know each other better
I sit here my heart beating so fast waiting for a answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm

I gave eating at Lucy, and then leave with Lindsay about Nikki. I was more focused on Lucy now, so I was not involved in the discussion with her. I looked at Lucy, who was now calm, and ate quietly while looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Happily lost in thoughts i hear Nikki asking if we could sit down after we ate.. to get to know each other a little better. I think its a great idea.. but besides that.. im not a big eater in the morning, but i gotta shower and dress up.. and trust me, that will take some time. But i guess she understood that too.

I turned to Nikki again and said to her,

"Sounds like a great idea, what do you think, Danny?" I said, but didn't got any reply from Danny, cause he was too busy with Lucy.. "Babe?" I tried again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:56 am

Lindsay says its a great idea to talk and asks Danny what he thinks we wait for Danny to say something but nothing I understand he is taking care of Lucy I smile and Lindsay tries again by saying babe we both sit drinking our coffees and wait for a answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

As I gave eating at Lucy, I was not paying attention to what it said Nikki and Lindsay. I was out of my thoughts by the sound of the voice of Lindsay, who had called me babe. So I turned my head toward them, and sees that they expect something. It is true that I'm not really awake, I wanted to sleep more. So I always look and say.
What?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Danny suddenly looked up from Lucy, with a curious face. Okaai, it was clear that he hadn't heard my question, cause he was too busy with Lucy. So i smiled at him,

"Nikki asked if we could sit down and talk, after we ate something. To get to know each other better. What do you say?" I wanted to know, just as Nikki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

I hear the question again, and I answered this time. With a smile, while watching Lucy, not to put it in everywhere.
Its a good idea. Why not.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm

I hear Danny say its a good idea we talk and my nervous start to get the best of me I start nervously playing with my nails shirt and hair and sigh heavily
and say
Well sounds like a plan then
I pull my Cross necklace out of my top. The same one I wore last night when I met Danny and softly kiss it, Danny and Linds may think this is dumb but this necklace was my mothers and it makes me feel close to her like she is right here with me.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:13 am

Danny agreed also to the idea, so that was great. I saw Nikki nervously playing with her top and hair, and later pulling a necklace out of her top, giving it a kiss. It was obvious that that necklace was important to her. I guessed she needed a second or two, to think.. So i just drank my coffee while, again, watching Danny and Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:52 am

I agree, after all, was my day off, and Lindsay too. So if Nikki wanted to speak, she could. I still give the bottle a Lucy, when I see that Nikki was my turn seems to annoy, or rather anxious. She plays with her hair and her necklace. I do not know why she is like that. Then I look at Lindsay with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:19 am

I see Danny look at Linds and smile they look so happy. May it would be best for every one if I just left but I have to place to go but back on the streets again and thats not save at all I could have been magged, beaten, raped. or god know what.I look away when I feel a tears getting ready to fall and wipe them away fast
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm

I smiled back at Danny. It were just those little things that already made a familiar feeling rise in the pit of my stomach. But then Nikki suddenly looks away, and i share a glance with Danny.. it looked like if she was crying or something.. I lay my hand on her shoulder and put my cup on the table.

"Hey Kiddo.. are you okay?" I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I jumped when Lindsay put her hand on my should I'm not used to that...She then asked if I was ok I think fast and lie
Yea I'm fine just got something in my eye..Thats all
I look back at her and smile then look up and see Danny looking at me weird I just look away.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

She jumped a little when i lay my hand on her shoulder.. And it was obvious that she was lying to me.. i mean i see people lying almost everyday.. i know most of the time when someone lies and when someone doesn't.. And this was definitely a lie..

"It's okay, you can trust us" I said, sharing a glance with Danny. "you don't have to make up a stupid lie, just to show that your sad. It's better to talk about it, to empty your heart" I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)   Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other better(Danny & Lindsay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next