Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone [Sally Monroe]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 pm

He was lying, i definitly could hear it im his voice. it took him a while to say he was okay. And his voice..

"Are you sure?"

I paused for a moment, of course he would say he was okay. Why should he tell ME he wasn't? He obviously was hurt. How can i fix this?I really want to help..

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked u all this"

I said in apologie. I hoped he wouldn't mind. And of course that he would tell everything, and let me try and fix it. But that would be a miracle. He didn't even know me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 pm

I remain silent more often now. Because in my mind that Lindsay thinks that I go along with other girl

yes, it is okay, don't freak out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"okay, good"

I don't know what to say..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Same for me. This situation is too bad, that I don't know what I'm supposed to say. As I know that she will do the other thing I've say

Don't say to her, that i've call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm

"Are you sure ? I mean i could tell her that...."

before i could finish he told me he was sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Yes I'm.

I don't really want that Linds know about this call. Because I don't know which reaction she could be have. I'm scare about the fact that I can loose her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:36 pm

i could feel his sadness, but if he didnt want me to..

"Okay, well i hope our next call will be a bit happier. I sounds like you're a great guy"

I hoped it would turn out fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Hope too. See you

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phone [Sally Monroe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2