Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone [Sally Monroe]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Phone [Sally Monroe] Empty
PostSubject: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Today I was the only one from work. Lindsay had her day off. I imagined not spend the whole day without being able to watch with a smile, even though nobody understands anything. I prepared myself and was left in a hurry as usual, I was late again. That night, we had not spent together. But everyone at home. It is still early I know. But I want to hear his voice. It should probably sleep, given the hour. But I can not stay like this, the temptation is too high. I am alone in the office, no one to disturb me ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm at Lindsay's. For a week now, i think. She has barely spoken to me, she just told me she had to sort thing out. So i was there to help her out. She was now sleeping, she just had a long shift. & i was doing the laundry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:44 pm

No one to disturb me. So I took my phone and dials Lindsay. By dint of calling I know his number by heart now. I call on his home, not on the cell. I expect it sounds again and again. Why it will not tumble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm

I was about to close the washing machine when i heard Lindsay's phone ringing. I closed it as fast as i could and ran from upstairs to the phone. I didn't want her to wake up. I finally reached the phone..

"hello?"

while waiting on a answer i peeked into Lindsay's bedroom to see if she was still sleeping...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:01 pm

I was about to hang up when the phone was finally win. I had a smile that meant she was. Just when I was about to start talk as usual. With "hey baby", I heard another voice. It was not that of Lindsay. I recognize this voice, it is unknown to me. Who can it be?

Hello ! It's the number of Lindsay Monroe, right ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 pm

when i heard the voice at the other end saying : Hello ! It's the number of Lindsay Monroe, right ?
i cursed at myself for being so stupid.. ow could i have not say who i was..

"yes it is, I'm sorry. I'm Sally, Lindsay's sister. She is asleep now, can i take a message?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 pm

The sister of Lindsay? she had never said she had a sister. Why was I hidden her so? Taken by surprise I ask anyway

I can talk to her ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm

i thought for a moment.. should i wake her up ?

"Is it important? 'cause she just had a long shift, and can finally catch some sleep. But if it's important i guess i have to"

i slapped my head for the stupid reply, was this the guy she had been dating ? I didnt even know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Important? Not important? I do not know. I finally decided not to wake her, oh well, it will wait.

Not bother to wake her.

I sigh for a moment, she wants me? I know I have a pre feelings, in fact she does not sleep, and it just will not talk to me.

How is she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Im happy that i dont have to wake her up.

"She had better days.. But she keeps telling me she's fine, you sure there isn't anything?"

now im getting curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I had to really do something if the answer to his sister, and she had the best days. What have I done.

She said something about or for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 pm

He was curious too? Does he have something to do with this ?

"Uh well to be honest, she didn't said much to me lately, why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

I had dropped the folder where I worked. To concentrate on the conversation.

Nothing at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I heard something fell on the background.. Apperently he wasnt happy with the answer..

"You're Danny, aren't you? I'm sorry, she normally couldn't stop talking about you.. Did something happen between you guys. Not that it's any of my buisness, but i love to help." I said with a caring voice.

I just felt that he knew something, and i wanted to know what was going on so badly. Hellooo we are talking about my sistr here Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Yes it's me.

If she asks me if there is something has happened between me and Lindsay. That there was a problem. Looking in my head what I could do much wrong.

Did she talk about a girl ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 pm

when i hear him say that i remember something..

"well now you ask me, she did tell..well...screamed at me that she saw you with another girl. I asked her if she was sure, she didn't know."

was he cheating ??? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Me and other girl ? What will she still imagine Lindsay. I can not deceive him so much I love him.

She told you the name of the girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm

apperntly he didn't even know about it. I knew it Lindsay didn't even see Danny, it was someone else...

"No she didn't. As i said, she want sure about it. Or do you know what she meant?"

Oh this is so none of my buisness, Lindsay is gonna kill me when i tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm

If the girl was yesterday, it was just Jess. But I am no longer with her, then why does Lindsay think she that I have something with it?

She look like how ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

So he was with a girl ?

"It looked like she discribed Jess, were you with a girl that looked like her ?"

Now i just needed to know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Shit. Why Lindsay think that there're something again between Jess and I ? I remember that day now, I just go talk to Jess, what was happening. Because she spoke more and all that.

When she said that to you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

I was getting the feeling that Lindsay made it bigger than it all was.

"About a week ago.. since that day she barely speaks to me.."

I hoped that this was bothering her. Cause i had the feeling that she was all upset about nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm

A week ago !! Shit again ! She really think that I go along with Jess in same time that I'm with her. But this is not true. I would never do anything like. I stopped talking for a moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 pm

he didnt said anything.. I waited a fwe more seconds when i said :

"Are you okay?"

i felt sorry for him, even though i didn't know him at all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Okay ? Not really. How I'm supposed to be okay, when my girlfriend think that I go along with other woman. I don't know. Of course I really want to know, why she think that I'm not loyal. But I know that it's not the time for ask, because I also know her, and she never want to talk with me, now after she saw me with Jess.
But one week, all week, and she said nothing about. She could came for say to me something, about that ! But she did nothing. Even if her sister saw me not, she saw the sound of my voice and my answer that there was something

Yes, I'm okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone [Sally Monroe]   Phone [Sally Monroe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Phone [Sally Monroe]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next