Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) Empty
PostSubject: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:57 am

A new crime scene, at least not a big one. Nice maybe I will finish to process all soon. I was packing some evidences when I saw Hawkes, I greeted him and see hen our witness, a man, like 30 next to an officer. I was ready to ask him some questions, what I start to do. I said to Sheldon "Can you continue with it I want to interrogate the witness over there?" he nodded to me and I continue my way to the man. "M. Kirk right?" I asked him after I fastly read the note I get.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

I was sitting on a bench after witnessing a crime and waits for the police to question me on the events that took place. I was sipping on my cup of coffee when I saw a man walks towards me and I nodded when he said my name.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameskirkcpt

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

He looked at me when I called him by his name. So I start to question him. "What were you doing when it happenned?"
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"I went out from that Diner" I said and pointed it at you "and I saw two guys running on the other side of the street and a car came screeching towards them."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameskirkcpt

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

I noted it and then observe him. Even if he was a witness I have to put him on the suspect list just in case. "Can you describe the men?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)   Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Witness (Sheldon Hawkes and James kirk)
Page 1 of 1