Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

It was like i always had to make the approach.. i had to start and he was gonna defend himself, and i was kinda tired of doing that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:47 pm

I take a position (my back against the bed) and I look at her. Then I look in an imaginary point on the wall. "When I was in College, I was dating a girl, in fact we were dating since the high school, and one day she just stand up and told me that she has to leave, to leave me." I then continue, she wanted to know my past so I tell her it. "She left without I can say anything, and I never see her since this day"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm

I looked at him, while he told me something about his past. About a girl that left him. i got up from the bed myself, and sat next to him, cuddling up to him.

"i'm so sorry to hear that.." i told him, in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:48 pm

I know she feels sorry for me. And that was why I didn't want to talk about my past, because she will and nothing that I had make for forget it would work. But in other hand it just show that she care about me. "No it's ok"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:42 pm

i gave him a little kiss on his cheek. "thanks for letting me in on this".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:45 am

''My life is just a mess of bad things but when I am with you, it's good things, that is why I don't like to remember the others'' I justified after she gave me a little kiss on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"sometimes it's good to share the old things, that way I can help you dealing with them. Also it won't be a huge weight, that you have to carry around on your shoulders, on your own. I will be here, and I will help you. I promise" I told him honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 am

I turn my head in her direction even if I can't see her because lights were off "I know it"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

It felt really good when he said he knew it. Though I knew that even though he told me that, it was still hard for him.. And it was still unusual for him to let someone in.. That was still his old personality, which has changed so much since he met me, and since we were together..

"okay.." i softly said, letting him know that i heard him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 pm

''So what do you want to know?'' I simply asked.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 pm

"Just slowly let me in on things, Danny.. You know I don't want to push you on this" i told him honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 am

I nodded and just stay like this watching her in the darks, and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:04 pm

He nodded and then start at me.. And i could somewhat hear him thinking.. I knew he was thinking, and I just let him. He needed some time to process everything we just had said, I knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4