Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Was surprise but not sure if i should be happy right now because maybe she was still angry. I just look her, eyes in eyes, hoping she would talk. Because if i have to explain her ehat happenned eights before for not lost her I would.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:13 pm

I was just gonna try it one more time.. i couldn't help myself, i couldn't hold myself back asking it again.. for the last time now.

"why didn't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:24 pm

"i told you" i said to her again slowly now because lucy was sleeping. And then i added because i didn't want a new fight. "I promised to her to don't say anything" then i stopped again becase she was looking me for continue "she was involved in a cold case"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:55 pm

"what? tell me more?" i asked him.. I wasn't sure if he was going to though, but he should share anything with me. So that's why he had been lying all this time to me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

I hesitated. Wouldn't be fair for ivy. I gave to her my word. And I didn't fail on during all these years. I look at Lindsay who were looking at me too with this look. "I gave her my words to don't say anything" i finally said
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:39 pm

"thanks.... " i snapped at him. i turned around and let him face my back. now i was done with this, for today at least....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Should I told her? Should I tell her? Or do I wait till she learn it from Ivy? She one more time turn herself in the other side making me watch her back. I sighed, why everything is so complicated. "The cold case where she involved that night when she was kidnapped I was suppose to be with her but in the place I wasn't. This guy is a serial killer and she was on their first victim, we never catch him, he is like a ghost. After that night, she never wanted to speak with me about it, she just kept everything for her and that is what made us separed. Since when she moved in LA, and now she is back." I confessed her, she was the first to who I said it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:17 pm

he finally told me what was going on. He finally told me something about his past, what happened with Ivy, and what the reason was he didn't spoke about her. It was out now, i was sure he would feel pounds lighter.. I stayed still for a few moments though, taking in what he said.. I wasn't sure whether he wanted to talk more about it, or not at all..

"i'm sorry" i whispered, staring into the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:37 pm

She listenned to me and told me she was sorry, what I heard. I was happy that she finally say something because yes it wasn't a part of my life I really liked. And I didn't to talk about. I was still looking on her back and I added. "it's ok"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:47 am

"i just, i couldn't believe you kept this away from me, us. Andthen i find out she's your ex, and you still don't tell me, that makes things very suspicious..." and i told him my thoughts, honestly and finally.. Still staring in the dark, waiting on a reply. I wasn't sure if he still wanted to see my face now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:20 am

What should I said to this ? Of course I never told her but I never told anyone either. I understood that she can feel like this. And I care about her, I don't want to lost her for something like this.
"I just tried to forget it" I replied to her honestly
I past all these years waiting for Ivy talk to me without nothing at the end, this was judt killing us, both of us.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:37 pm

I understood that he tried to forget it. Things went wrong because of him, or in some way because of him. But I don't know either if it was a good thing to keep it from me. I understand he promised her to not tell anyone, but I'm his wife, together we're one. He knew he could trust me in anything, I would be there for him, in any way. With him not telling me made things just more complicated... It brought me weird thoughts, scary thoughts, unfair thoughts..

"Does she know?" i asked him, wondering about it for a second. "Does she know about us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:35 pm

I understood that she can think wrong. That she can be scared.
But even if it's hard to understand i gave my word to Ivy eights years ago and i was prepared to respect it.
She finally asked me if Ivy knew about us.
"Yes, she figured out, and I confirm her thought"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

i was feeling glad and relieved in some way. Glad and relieved that he didn't lie to her about us. That she knew now, that she knew he was taken now. That he was happily married.

"i'm happy about that" i admitted to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

I look at her. And saw that she feel now more better. "I am sorry if I lied to you" I admitted and continue to watch her in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I felt good and more comfortable with what he said now. And i turned around again, facing him again.. even though i didn't see his face in the dark.

"It's okay" i whispered, laying my hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I feel really better she turned and put her hand on my cheek. And I look at her. "I am sorry if I did but this how I am." I said again but this time talking about a lot of things from my past like Ivy, like Kristen, Louis everything, a tons that she doesn't know yet but sure she will get a hint by what I said.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:05 pm

"i understand it's hard for you.." i said honestly. I understood that he didn't just mean Ivy with this, he meant his whole life with this, everything that happened. Happened with him, with us. But i was glad he was letting me in, even if i had to push him a bit, he'll let me in eventually, and i was so glad he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

She doesn't know all my story, all my past in fact. But there are too many things to say. Too many that I don't want to remembery. I am fine right now with her, and I don't expect anything else. But she deserved it so I simply nodded and lool at her
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

I saw him nodding, even if it was dark. And slowly approached him to give him a long lingering kiss, which sounded as we parted. "I love you" i told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:40 pm

She approachs me and kissed me. I smile and gave her one.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:42 pm

i didn't see him smiling in the dark, but i felt the kiss he gave me back... so i supposed that was at least something good.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I smiled even if she can't see me. And I stay staring at her
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:54 pm

I stare back at him.. wondering if what i said just got in with one ear and left through the other... Maybe this whole Ivy thing was tearing us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

I wasn't trying to push her out of my life just out of my mind. I was trying to order my thought but was a little hard right now. I stared at her waiting for a next question that she will ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next