Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:16 pm

"If you wanna talk to someone... give this man a call." I said handing him a card of one of the best lawyers I know, just in case he wants to talk to one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm

I look at the card he gave me, a lawyer. And then give him it back. "I don't need this" I said, having this card would just mean that I more a suspect now than other thing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I don't take it back, but gave him a serious look.
"just think about it. You can't always deal with thing on your own." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"That is what I always did" I just said to him talking about before I went in the police academy, before I went on his team.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm

"I know, Danny. But sometimes it's getting you more into something, than if you just accepted help from others." I told him and then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I nodded and keep the card, and look at him leaving. After few hours, I came around the crime scene in the subway, actually didn't enter in, but I was outside. Stay at home waiting that the internal affairs put my in the grill, no way. I walk till the yellow band, when Mac catch me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:42 am

I nodded and keep the card, and look at him leaving. After few hours, I came around the crime scene in the subway, actually didn't enter in, but I was outside. Stay at home waiting that the internal affairs put my in the grill, no way. I walk till the yellow band, when Mac catch me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

"What are you doing here, Danny?" I asked him seriously, actually not liking the fact that he was here again, when I told him to go home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

He surprised me a little, I didn't expect to see him right now. "I just wanted to know how the case was"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I nodded, not really convinced.
"You know that you could be in even more trouble if the IAB finds you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:56 pm

"I can't stay like this, while all people around are talking about me like I am a murderer" I reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:26 am

"I do understand that, Danny, but right now all you should be doing is trust in me and the team to find out what happened." I told him seriously. "And you know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I just said nothing, just looking at him. He was right, again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

"Go home, Danny and I'll call you as soon as we find something." I told him in honesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:53 am

"You will?" I asked just for be sure that he doesn't send me home just for don't have me in the case.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

"Sure. You're still in my team and I do act and treat you like that. I'll let you know what we find here." I told him once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:56 pm

I nodded and look at him. "Okay"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

I nodded slightly and then back to work on the scene, hoping to find something to clear my co-worker's and friend's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I waited a lilttle moment, and then I left the crime scene before Mac really start to be angry against me. I wait in my home waiting to have phone call with news.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:28 pm

After searching the crime scene once again, I found a bullet in the wall behind the victim. It was a nine mm, just like our service weapons were and it had blood on it.
I got it to the lab to process it and was surprised when the bullet wasn't a match to Danny's weapon, but it definitely was the bullet from the kill shot. I knew he only had this service weapon so I had proove that someone else was in that subway station and shot that cop. As promised I called Danny and informed him about what I found and sent the report to IAB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:12 pm

At home waiting for a call or something. When I finally received a call from Mac. I answer "you found something?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

"Yep. There's another shooter involved." I said over the phone. "I just sent the report to IAB. The bullet that killed that officer wasn't yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I sigh, I was so relieve an happy that the bullet didn't come from my gun. "okay, so what about now?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"You take tomorrow off, I'll take care that we find the shooter. I'll make sure the IAB doesn't bother you till you're back." I said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I sighed again I hate to be there without doing nothing. "Okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next