Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) Empty
PostSubject: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:51 pm

After the shot in the metro, the Internal Affair inspector wanted to speak with me. Not really speak but interrogate me. I was the suspect. Waiting in the interrogatory room, I was kind of fustrate. I didn't shoot this police officer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

The internal affairs agent walked into the room, the typical brown file in his hand. He put the file onto the table and sat down on the opposite of Danny and just looked at him for now.

I was watching the interrogation, hoping Danny was doing the right thing. I had told him not to talk to this guy, but since he was there now, I just wanted to make sure my co-worker was getting out in tact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:07 pm

The agent sat down front of me, and he was looking at me like I was a coupable. I look at him too, waiting for him to talk. I hate this silence. And the way he looks me, was judging me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"You know why you're here, Detective Messer?" the agent said, more stating than asking. It was clear that he wanted to make Danny feel uncomfortable and nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

"Yes" I just said. Wanting to don't act too much for now
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"I know you've been asked that a thousand times today, but I gotta ask you again to tell me what happened on the scene." the agent said. "And I want everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I nodded and started. "I was in a crime scene when my superior ask me to search evidence in an other room of the appartment, what I did, I went over there and the suspect get out of the wardrobe, he pushed me away I fall, and then gave his statement. I then runned away him, found out of the appartment, on the street, then in the subway. I identify myself but no answer, he started shoot against me, and I did same for protect myself."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:24 pm

"So he didn't identified himself as a cop to you?" the agent asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:29 pm

"No" I said, it went so fast.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

The agent nodded, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

"He didn't identify himself" I said again with a little changement in my voice, because I had the feeling that this agent doesn't believe like all of people here now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:38 pm

"You already said that, it's just that some said he did show his badge." the agent said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"He didn't. He shot in my direction, 3rd times." I said with same voices.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

"You don't need to yell at me, Detective." the agent said calmly, totally ignoring the fact that Danny seemed be a little upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm

I won't support it anymore, everybody look at me like I am a murder. "I did my job, I identify myself and he didn't" I said again, trying to calm me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:49 pm

"And you are sure he shot at you?" the guy asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

"He shot at me 3rd time, and I replicate for defend myself" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:54 pm

the agent nodded.
"Good. You know we will investigate this further."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

"Yes" I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:00 pm

"You better stay in the city." the guy said and then walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:04 pm

I look at him when he left, and stay some anothers minutes. I was feeling so like not a cop anymore with all these people whose judging me and looking at me like this. I look into the big windows front of me, I know that Mac was there. I then leave the room, and found him outside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:07 pm

I was outside, waiting for Danny. I knew he didn't shoot the cop in cold blood, but since I wasn't at the scene I wasn't really of any help. The evidence now has to prove his story.
"I want you to take a few days off, until this is over and your name is cleared." I tell him firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm

"I didn't do anything" I said after he asked to take days off
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"I believe that, Danny, but those guys from Internal Affairs are just waiting for someone like you to make a mistake, or anything. I know it's getting to you that everyone treats you like a suspect." I replied a little more gently this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:15 pm

I look at him, I know he wants help him. Maybe need a lawyer. I finally accept it, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)   Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector) Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal affairs (Mac Taylor, the inspector)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next