Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] Empty
PostSubject: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Early on a Saturday morning I had been called to a crime scene, where I was now examining the body.
A young woman, Jordan Michaels, 23 years old, had been found dead in her apartment by her fiancé.
She was placed on her bed, on her back, her arms rested beside her body and on top of her chest was an orange Lily. Actually a very beautiful flower, but in this case it wasn't a gift of sympathy. I set my kit down on the floor and as I slipped my hands into a pair of gloves, my eyes rested on my own engangement ring, my mind wanting to flash an image of that woman being me, a thought I quickly pushed away, as soon as I heard footsteps coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Shannon walked into the room and stood next to Haylen, looking at Jordan's body, she sighed a bit, then gloved up and walked over, "Lilium bulbiferum, native to Europe, symbol of the Orange Order in Northern Ireland. In the Hanakotoba, it symbolizes hatred or revenge when given as a gift." she said out loud, "Who found her?"

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 pm

"Her fiancé, Phil Flanell." I replied to her question, starting to take pictures of the victim. "That Lily is no good sign I guess."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Shannon nodded, "No it isn't, it symbolizes hatred or revenge when given as a gift" she replied while processing the body
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"I know... it's actually one of the few flowers I know the meaning of. It can also mean disdain." I said quietly, shortly thinking about the reason why I knew almost everything about lilies and then quickly got back to work.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, something was not right, "Haylen, you okay?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I sighed and then nodded.
"Just that lilies were the favorite flowers of my friend Lily." I said with some sadness in my voice, remembering the day I met Shannon when I vistited her grave.
"What a beautiful flower for such a bad meaning."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Shannon nodded, remembering the occasion as she continued to process, it was then that she found a small tattoo on Jordan's arm, "Haylen, look at this" she said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

I took a closer look at the tattoo, not really knowing what to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

"This is not a five and dime tattoo" Shannon told her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Me didn't really know much about tattoos, just nod.
"But I can't really figure what it is, though." I said quietly, not really comfortable in saying it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 pm

"Same here" Shannon replied as she photographed it, "I'll run a search back at the lab"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 am

I nodded and then looked around the room again. Something just felt odd, but I didn't know what. And then it hit me.
"I have the feeling that she wasn't killed in her bed." I said suddenly. She had been stabbed several times, but there wasn't any blood on the sheets or in the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Shannon looked at the bed and nodded, "Then were was she killed?" she asked, looking around the place
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 pm

I looked at Shannon when she replied to my guess and I had a strong feeling about where she got killed.
"I have the feeling she was killed in the bathroom." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Shannon looked at Haylen, then nodded, she walked over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door, "Looks like you were right Haylen." she called out to her, the bathroom was a mess, blood was everywere
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I sighed and got my kit again, taking the camera with me as well.
"I could be wrong, but I think I know this sort of a crime scene from another case." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Shannon looked at her, "What case is that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I thought for a moment, trying to remember what it was about.
"I believe it's the case that recently had been added to cold cases. It was about a serial killer and the report I read about it said that the killer would leave an orange lily with every victim." I replied and then thought about it again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Shannon nodded, "I'll get the case file when we get back to the lab." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

I nodded in agreement.
"Want to start here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yea" Shannon replied, she set her kit down and photographed a few things before processing
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 pm

I entered the appartement. Shannon and Haylen were already there, taking pictures. "Girls, I'm so sorry I'm late," I said. "Traffic is crazy." Then I stopped, looking at the beautiful orange lilly on the victim's chest. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I turned around to Ivy giving her a small smile.
"What is it?" I asked her as she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

"The old case, isn't it?" I asked her as I knew she knew what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]   Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange Lily [Shannon, Ivy]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next