Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 am

Tracy walked in her home with her friend Katrina. Tracy knew better then to bring friends to their place, but she thought her dad wasn't going to be home at all today.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 am

Leon came to the house with a Joseph to drill the family business of robbing and kidnapping into his daughter, once there he saw Tracy and Katrina there and said "Oh crap you agian." while grabbing a gun then said, "Bring out the phone and what ever else you have, Joseph you best call you're mob, we've got trouble."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Ford

Tracy Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Katrina smiled. "Did you miss me Leon?"
Tracy growled at her father. "No dad leave her alone."
"This is your father Trace?" Kat asked.
Tracy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 am

"Why do I have to, you're my daughter and I m the boss, Joseph you done with call your mob yet?" Asked Leona s Joseph finished the call and in a highly accented voice said "Yes I'm done with the call, Leon I suggest you eliminate hernow or she will cause trouble." Yes that is correct." Said Leon then he drew out a gun.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Tracy jumped in front of Katrina. I'm not going to let you shot her.
Katrina watched.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:13 am

"If he can't shoot you I can." Said Joseph then he also drew out his gun. Leon then said "Out of the way so I can shoot this bitch already Tracy."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 am

"No Leon!" Tracy yelled at him. "I'm not letting you or that Russian Fuck shot the only person that ever card about me."

"Damn Tracy got more balls then her daddy! Good girl." Katrina cheered.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:01 am

"What you called me, show some respect!" Shouted Leon then he fired a shot to Tacy pushed her away and then said "Now for you."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

:Fuck you Leon!" Tracy yelled at him.
Katrina watched Tracy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:09 am

Looking at it all Joseph without emotion said "Good, now I shall execute the other one" "Yes, Joseph, you do it." Replied Leon then he handed Joseph the gun.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:24 am

Tracy jumped up and slapped Leon. "You heartless bastard!'
Katrina was shocked.
Tracy then got in front of Katrina again. "I'm not letting you shot her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)   Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forcing her to learn the family business. (Leon and anyone)
Page 1 of 1