Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Aiden [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 pm

weak? okay that hurt.
"What do you expect me to do, Stella? I'm just doing my job!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"Smile some more! you're only pulling that worried, sad face of yours! Hell we all miss her! and with you acting like this, it's killing me! How am I supposed to be a good friend for you while you're not even seem to try to be happy!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 pm

"I don't know how you do that, but she was a friend and how am I supposed to be happy when a friend of mine died? Especially if I... we are still trying to get that bastard who did this to her?" I say as a matter of factly and turn around, walking over to the table again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

"Fine choke in it and stay your stubborn self and try to figure it out on your own!" I say frustrated and walk back to my office
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"Damn it!" I curse once she left, getting out of my lab coat and into the elevator, heading for the roof. With it being almost dark I knew only a few people would still be at the lab. I walked to the edge of the roof, which was surrounded by a wall, high enough to rest my elbows on and stare into the almost dark city, only my dress shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I quickly walked toward my office. I slammed the door shut behind me when I entered my office and sat down on my chair. "damn man.." I curse and stare into the dark.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I start thinking about the scene in the lab and wonder if I really was that bad, but I knew I was just doing my job. On the other hand I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to smile and be happy with an unsolved murder case where a friend was the victim. I sighed and rubbed my face.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Am I with the rest of the team the only ones who know that Aiden would have wanted us to move on and at least try to be happy. Of course we miss her and of course we all wish she would still be here, but for christ sake why isn't Mac getting that? working thu the night and doing more than triple shifts isn't good for the case either.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 pm

On the roof I turned around and leaned against the wall, sliding down to the ground and wrap my arms loosely around my knees, lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I roll with my chair to the drawer next to the couch and put a couple files in it which were laying on my desk just a minute ago. I sigh and get up from the chair and give it a too hard push and the chair slammed into my desk. Pencils and a few papers fly through my office, I just sigh again and lay down on the couch I was standing next to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 pm

I stayed on the roof lost in thoughts and way too frustrated to go back down.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I stare to the ceiling and shiver. I grab a blanket from under the couch and wrap it around myself. "I'll never understand him, never" I whisper to myself
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I sighed as a small shiver ran down my spine and then shake my head.
Will she ever understand? I asked myself, actually wondering why all of a sudden she made such a big deal about it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I pulled the blanket over my head and curled myself up like a little ball, I've done this every single night in foster care, it was my way to forget what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm

After a while I get up from the ground and head for the small bar near the lab, sitting down in the back and having a beer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I fall asleep on the couch like many nights lately. Who cares as long as I'm able to work my shifts.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

After I finished my beer I paid and headed home, slumping down on my couch, planning to call Sinclair and take a few days off.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I wake up at 3am and wonder what the heck I'm still doing in my office, but then I remember what has happened before I went to sleep on the couch. I stare to my phone and want to call him, but I know he's probably sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 pm

At the same time in my apartment, I am still up, but trying to get some sleep, which of course didn't work. Knowing that Stella's probably at home sleeping peacefully, I dropped the thought of calling her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I just shake my head 'neehh He's probably sleeping' I get up from the couch and get my coat, time to go home I guess
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 pm

After not getting much sleep I get up and take a shower, before I call Sinclair and the take the next two days off, though he's surprised I'm doing it, he finally agrees to it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

after going home and get some sleep I go back to the lab to see what Adam and Lindsay found. first I go to Mac's office as always but it's empty. I see Sinclair in the hallway and tells me he has a couple days off. I'm about to explode and quickly rush to the lab.. has he gone crazy.... like this will help us.. arghhhh the damn man!!!
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 pm

But of course, though I'm home I'm not just lazy or something. I'm still thinking about this whole case. I had a damn good idea who killed Aiden, but it was hard to prove it. Actually I felt bad for just ducking out the easy way, but if Stella thought I wasn't motivating the team they probably were better off without me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Walks to the lab with a terrible mood. "he better stays away, If I see him I'll shoot him with my own gun arghhh"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

Actually having the day off, I got into a pair of jeans and a dark blue dress shirt and attach my badge to my jeans, but kept the gun hidden in the waist band and go for a 'special' walk, wanting to keep an eye on the guy who raped several women and who killed our friend. I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Aiden [Mac]   Goodbye Aiden [Mac] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Aiden [Mac]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next