Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an office/baby room [everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 pm

"I'm not sure if she stares at you because she knows what you're saying or because she doesn't understand." I with a smirk and gently poke Eleni's sides.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"she probably doesn't understand" I smile and Eleni giggles at her daddy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 pm

"Probably. But I still love her." I say warmly and stop tickling her, just watching her as she looks at me. Who couldn't fall in love with that sweet look? "And daddy loves mommy very much."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 pm

"And mommy loves daddy very much too" I reply with one of my sweetest smiles while playing with Eleni's little hair
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

I smile at both of you and just watch my two ladies.
"My family..." I whisper quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"for always" I whisper back. I smile and stroke Eleni's cheek "Shall we get you your bottle sweetie"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 pm

"Think she may be hungry?" I comment and look at our sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 pm

"yes" I smile and give Eleni to Mac. "I'll go get her bottle. Be nice to daddy, Eleni" I get up and walk to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm

I smile and take our small girl into my arms and lay down on the couch so I can place her on top of me and just watch her as she smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 pm

I finish Eleni's bottle and wait in the doorframe. I watch Mac and Eleni for a little while with a big smile, they both are so lovely.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 pm

I gently tickle the little girl on top of me till I sense Stella watching us and turn my head to look at her, Eleni gently held against me, so she couldn't escape when I wasn't watching.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:11 pm

When Mac sees me I walk into the livingroom "you want to feed her?" I ask with a smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

"You let me? But not like this." I say carefully get myself back to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"you're her father, of course I let you do it" I smile and sit down next to you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm

"Okay. Let's see if she thinks the same..." I say with a small smile, carefully holding my daughter. Okay, I've seen this a thousand times and I already did that with Lucy, so it shouldn't be too bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I watch every action Mac makes, he seems a little nervous, he shouldn't be, Eleni wouldn't mind. He loves her daddy I just see it in her eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Actually I'm wondering why I am nervous, I mean I fed her before, no need to worry. And as I look down at the small child in my arms and see the look she gives me I am put at ease and actually know that I don't worry.
"Here we go then." I say with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 pm

My smile is about to reach my ears I love seeing them like that. I want to see them like this on a daily basis. That wish isn't to big is it?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I think I am the luckiest man on earth tonight, having Stella and Eleni around now and then feeding my daughter and see the love on her small face as she takes the bottle I can't help but smile. I do hope I can have that on a daily basis. Normal wish isn't it? But the thought that crosses my mind when thinking about my family is one traditional thing: if she wants to get married? Maybe I should wait a little before talking about such a serious topic. But then I do want her as my wife.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

I watch Mac feeding Eleni, I must say he's doing very well and Eleni seems to enjoy it. Let's hope she will enjoy the sleeping part as well now Mac is around. I really do hope she kept crying because she wanted her daddy. It would at least help me to get through the day, It's a miracle I haven't been in the hospital yet with a lack of sleep and a terrible headache.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

"I guess she missed her daddy. What do you think?" I ask quietly as I put the bottle down after Eleni was done. I get her to an upright position in my arms, her resting against my shoulder, gently patting her back and praying her meal won't end up on my shirt. It was now that I realized I hadn't changed into something more comfortable yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

"I'm pretty sure she missed you Mac, but not only little Eleni missed you" I smile and move closer to Mac who was carefully holding Eleni. "Go kid, you are allowed to burp" I grin at Eleni
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yeah, but only burp." I say with smirk. "Trust me, I missed you two a lot."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Eleni burps and keeps her food inside. "Well we don't have to miss each other again, unless you are planning to leave town" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

"Never without my family." I say seriously and kiss my little girls cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

an office/baby room [everyone]
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next