Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A strange death(Everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

A strange death(Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm

12:34
A man was walking in central park, he looked behind him, a look of panick spreaded across his face he started to run, bumping into a woman on the way, then he froze, slashes came from his back, and then he crumpled to the ground, the body then flew up and broke into two halfs.

Half a hour later another man walked toward, this mans name was Fox Mulder, he was a FBI agent specialized in the investigation of the paranormal, he saw the body and thought this is new.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm

A panicking man bumped into me while I was walking though central park. I turn around to watch him walk away. he was acting really strange. suddenly he stood still and somehow he broke into two halfs.. My mouth dropped open. luckily Fox Mulder a FBI agent I know walked toward us.

"Fox? did you just see what happened?" I ask while I keep staring at the two halfs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 pm

"Yes quite well, this man we have here is Morgan Howard, age 41, he used to work for the a genetic engineering laboratory which was closed a few years ago due to human experimenting, he was their chief scientist." Said Fox as he examined the body.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"ok that's for one strange but the fact that nobody did anything and he just got cut in two pieces... is extremely strange. How do you explain such a thing?" Stella wondered while looking at the part where the body got cut
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh I forgot to mention, this has happened before, on the sequirty cameras of the lab quite a few employes of them died in a similar way, after a while the FBI was notified and we investigated them, maybe they managed to make a successful experiment after all." Said Fox, then he saw a note in the body writing, I WILL HAVE MY VENGENCE, FOR YOUR EXPERIMENTS ON ME! "Stella look at this note, we now have a motive." then he heard a slashing sound, he turned to see what made the soud and saw a reflection of a person in the water, but when he looked nobody was there.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 am

I look on the paper and frown "wow you mean there really is someone who cut him in two pieces and we can't see him, I'm sorry to say that but that's beyond weird" I look back at the body and back to the paper. "There is a lot of reason to believe there is such a person. So maybe the experiment made him invisible or what so ever?"
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm

"I make a living investigating the paranormal Stella, and I m sure I just saw someones reflection over there. Said Fox as he made a call to a old freind of his.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:00 pm

"well I've never seen something like this before" I tell him before he grabs his phone
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Soon on the other end the phone was icked up and said "Scully residents." "Dana it me Mulder, I've got a little problem here in Central Park, care to get that file labeled X-7890 for me? thanks." sad Fox then he sat down on a bench waiting for Dana to come with the file he needed.
After a while a Dana came with the file Mulder wanted, and gave it to Fox. "Thanks, Dana." "Fox, what happened." "Mild compared to some of our older cases, man panicks, man freezes, man get ripped into two halfs, now here are the disks recording the survailence of the lab, and here are the unknow set of of fingerprints found in on the bodies of the victims in the lab, now lets see if we can find any fingerprints on this body here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange death(Everyone)   A strange death(Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange death(Everyone)
Page 1 of 1