Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange investigation and relief.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Strange investigation and relief. Empty
PostSubject: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Now I was trying to think to an other thing that this investigation I was not allowed to get involved for a week. This week seemed to me to be a month. I had the impression Stella won't never found THE clue which would show that he was not guilty. I had difficulties to sleep cause I would not help but think to Dan. At first I didn't even know he was my brother. But it came in an evidence. He was my twin brother, he looked like to me so much. I could not deny he was my bro.

I was working on administrative papers when somebody knocked on the door. I had no time to say "enter the person was in. I looked up to Stella and asked her :

-So what news from the investigation ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 pm

I see mac working in his office. Perfect, cause I really need to speak with him! I walk up to his office and open the door with a smile, I didn't know where that came from but it was probably nerves, relief and happiness all at the same time.

I sit down on a chair which stands on the opposite direction of Mac while he askes;

-So what news from the investigation ?

"The DNA we found on the body isn't from Mr. Taylor. The fingerprints on murder weapon aren't from Mr. Taylor either. The only fingerprints that belongs to him were the ones on the glass in the kitchen and the one we lifted from a photo frame which only indicates he was in the room, but not that he killed him. further there is no evidence that concludes he has anything to do with the murder, Mac. He's innocent"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:59 pm

I took my head in my hands in a movement of great relief. I hoped so much he was not guilty and worried so much about him... It was really a relief to know he was not guilty. I was tired : it was a way to explain I didn't show more happiness. I stood up and went to Stella. I smiled to her shyly. I didn't know why I was in this mind but I could not do anything.

-Thank you Stella, so much thank you...

I gave her a hug and I kissed her curled hair.

-You're the most wonderful woman I ever met.

I really thought it. She had done so much for me this last week. I was so proud and happy to have her in my life.

-Have you told him ? I asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 am

"You're welcome" I smile as he gave me a hug

after a little while he asks if I already told Dan,
I had decide to let Mac tell him, maybe they could drink some coffee or something, to talk a little. It doesn't happen everyday that you find out you've got a twin so I can understand that he wants to talk to him again.

I pull away a little so I can face him.

"No I haven't told him, I think it would be better if you tell him"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:42 am

I looked at her and I passed my hand on her cheek before to slightly kiss her.

-You're an angel, once more thanks.

I was really thankful to her and I wanted her to know that. I thought it was important.

-I'm going to give him a call immediately.

Slowly I pulled back and then took my mobile in my jacket. I smiled to her as I called and while I asked him to come immediately here I looked at her. She was so beautiful. I closed the phone. I wanted to tell him in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

wow, Mac had never kissed me in his office, but I have to say I liked it!

when Mac pulled away and grabbed his phone I sat down on the chair next to me.
I'm not sure if he's actually okay with me staying here.

I smile back at him when a see a smile appear on his face
:Lovies:
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I sat down on the sofa in front of her. I looked at her and smiled.

-He's coming, before that we have some minutes we can spend together, only us.

But some minutes that happened fast and I saw my twin coming to my desk sooner than what I have thought.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I've got a call from Mac some minutes ago. He asked me to come to the lab to talk about something so I didn't lose time, went to my car and take way to the lab. I've been there in about 5 minutes only. I knew where was my brother's office so I went there and came in. I saw Stella and Mac on the sofa. I said nothing but :

-You wanted to see me bro ?
Back to top Go down
https://csi-ny-rpg.rpg-board.net
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I was so happy I wanted to give him a hug but I contained, I do not really know why. I just stood up and smiled to him.

-Hi Dan ! I have good news. My team found a way to establish you are not the murderer they are looking for.

I turned to Stella and my smile became bigger

-Dan I introduce you to Stella, my... girlfriend. Stella this is my twin bro, Daniel Taylor

I hesitated not cause I did not want that he knew we were together but cause I would have liked to say something like my fiancée or my wife.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

I stood up when I saw Dan, I couldn't help but smile.
I was going to meet Mac's twin brother!
Dan looks indeed like Mac, But still I could see the difference.
If i shouldn't see the difference I would be in big trouble : O
I mean not knowing who's my boyfriend.. that would be NOT good!

I hear Mac introducing me to his brother, why was he hasitating when he said;
'my girlfriend'? Did he wanted to keep it a secret or something?
I don't know, I'll ask him another time (:

"Hello, Nice too meet you Daniel"
I smile and shake his hand
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

-Nice to meet you ma'am. You can call me Dan.

I was happy for a lot of things now. First that the was now able to proove that I'm not a murderer, and after that Mac found a girlfriend. Its was a pretty good meeting time.

-Thats cool, now that you know I didn't kill that guy, want to go take a beer at bar with your girlfriend ?

I don't know why, but I wanted a beer. And good and cold beer. Something to celebrate those things I'd heared today.

-I'll pay for sure ya !
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm

I smiled and turned to Stella to know if she was okay to go out now with him. I thought it was quite a good idea cause I really wanted him to be part of my life. To reach this goal this meeting to learn more about him with Stella I wanted to propose, was a first step.

-If Stella is okay I think that's a good idea !

I smiled to her hoping she won't think that would better to let us both together.
Finally I turned to Dan and my smiled grew.

-No. I want to pay and to invite you for you had such bad moments here cause of me.

I was stubborn and I hoped he was not for I was not going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

"Of course I'm okay with that"

Why wouldn't I be okay with that. I mean it's pretty great to meet Mac's twin brother and I don't mind spending some time outside the lab too. I haven't been out of the lab since I took over Mac's case. I really wanted to finish the case quick for Mac.
Back to top Go down
Dan Taylor
Founder & admin
Founder & admin
Dan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 am

-Naw naw naw naw.... I'll pay. You don't have to.

I knew that my brother was't going to give up, and I don't really care about that. I smiled at Stella and finally smiled to Mac. I wanted to have some good time with my borther and his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:29 pm

-Yeah I have to, I really wanted to invite you the first time we met so I will do it now.

Oh God he seemed to be as suborn as I was. But I was not astonished cause I knew twins were not similar just by the physical aspect.

I caught my coat and began to go out my office inviting Stella and Dan to do as well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I see Dan smiling at me so I smile back at him,
they are both so suborn.
It's going to be a long discussion if none of them gives up.
:I don\'t know:

I also grab my coat and put it on,
when I'm done closing my coat I follow Mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange investigation and relief.   Strange investigation and relief. Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange investigation and relief.
Page 1 of 1