Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fugitive (Everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"Not if you are hurt" I replied to her, get any hurt agent in the field, anyway who they are, it's not good
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"Okay," I said after a pause, uncovering the wound. It was no big deal. The jeans were ripped and a little scratch was on my thigh, that was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I looked at it, and then tell her "Okay you come, but first you go check it with a parademic."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

He looked at it and, even after seeing it was nothing important, he wanted me to see a paramedic. "Oh, come on!" I said. "You really need to relax, Danny!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

"We better move out people, and my names Cole Ortiz." Said the CTu Agent then they left to their vans and headed toward the junkyard, once there Cole said "We need Bauer alive, its a matter of national sequirty."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 am

The russian mob had taken Jack for he had killed their foriegn minister and Joseph wanted revenge then CTU arrived and a fire fight started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 am

Look back to the CTU'agent, then to Ivy. And I saw which look Ivy sent me, she really wants to do this case, even if she can be hurt. So I say. "Okay lets, do it, Ivy you come"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 am

The Russians mob men where under heavy fire from superior weapons of the CTU, so Joseph ordered a retreat.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 pm

"Of course I am," I said with a frown and went to the door of the appartement. "Are we moving?" I asked as Danny and the agent hadn't followed me yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:42 am

I looked at the CTU' agent then to Ivy, and I followed her. "Yes we are"
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 am

"Then get in the van, Team Alpha and Delta are already at the location." Said the CTU agents left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm

"We are behind you", I said to him, as I go to our van, follow by Ivy
Back to top Go down
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

CTU Again

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:13 pm

The situation in the junkyard was bad then Jack managed to get free disarm one of the russians then he took the gun and started shooting the russians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fugitive (Everyone)   A Fugitive (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fugitive (Everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Jack Bauer's home-
Jump to: